The Ultimate Enchanting Guide: Guardian to Heroic

My ultimate guide for Enchanting, after the brand new Reloaded update on TERA Console.
A special thanks to En Masse for helping put this video together.

‣ Check it out:

For the link to the website, with all the tables that include the materials, item exp, failure % increase and more, please check out the link below.
(Desktop Mode is best to read it, if you're on mobile):

https://www.davidangelofficial.com/gaming/tera/gear-revamp/

Comments

• Thank you! :)
  • I probably wasnt paying attention enough or I missed the part where it talks about how much crafting is necessary (like NECESSARY) to obtain let's say golden darics, or the fact that this designs costs 53500 gold. It doesnt really drop from anywhere except maybe RK9HM*(wich is SC-recommended ^^)? Golden plates a... 103K+ gold design?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    LNKJH5GHGF wrote: »
    I probably wasnt paying attention enough or I missed the part where it talks about how much crafting is necessary (like NECESSARY) to obtain let's say golden darics, or the fact that this designs costs 53500 gold. It doesnt really drop from anywhere except maybe RK9HM*(wich is SC-recommended ^^)? Golden plates a... 103K+ gold design?

You can buy loot boxes with Guardian credits that will give a chance to get all designs based on which tier loot box you open. That's how I've gotten a few of the designs myself. These credits are obtained from Guardian Legion missions and spent at the merchants in the corner behind the bird statue in Velika.
  • @Exipheus You know how it is: screenshot or it never happened (kidding). Gotten a few? You obviously got better RNG than me ;)

Being a healer main, it's harder to get Legion Boxes/completions. I know I know: it ain't THAT bad when set for DPS but you might know how it is: guildies in PSN Party annoyingly ask "Heal me, Anna! Heal me, Anna, I need cleanse, Anna ...bla bla bla" thus disturbing my precious already low dps. I often let em die. At the end, I never got a design through about 800 (exaggerated?) opened boxes and I don't remember anyone in my guild mentionning he did (I'm running a lil survey as I type this and only got NO`s atm). + those designs are kindof an emergency to get if you wanna progress, so...

Still useful info for those who didn't know and/or are more patient than me ! Never been known for my patience. I'm the one to run toward boss before everyone's ready ^^ =)

Update on survey: the guys are now laughing at me cuz they think I *PLAN* on getting the designs I don't have yet out of the Legions boxes. I guess it means you shouldn't count too much on that ;)
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    LNKJH5GHGF wrote: »
    @Exipheus You know how it is: screenshot or it never happened (kidding). Gotten a few? You obviously got better RNG than me ;)

Being a healer main, it's harder to get Legion Boxes/completions. I know I know: it ain't THAT bad when set for DPS but you might know how it is: guildies in PSN Party annoyingly ask "Heal me, Anna! Heal me, Anna, I need cleanse, Anna ...bla bla bla" thus disturbing my precious already low dps. I often let em die. At the end, I never got a design through about 800 (exaggerated?) opened boxes and I don't remember anyone in my guild mentionning he did (I'm running a lil survey as I type this and only got NO`s atm). + those designs are kindof an emergency to get if you wanna progress, so...

Still useful info for those who didn't know and/or are more patient than me ! Never been known for my patience. I'm the one to run toward boss before everyone's ready ^^ =)

Update on survey: the guys are now laughing at me cuz they think I *PLAN* on getting the designs I don't have yet out of the Legions boxes. I guess it means you shouldn't count too much on that ;)

It pops up on the screen for everyone to see when you get one. At least that's what my friends said when I got mine and I have yet to see it popup for anyone else. I do have a healer (not my main) so I kinda know how it is, but even a Guardian dps would get you more crates than a Priest so you could try that. Worst comes to worst, I'd try to get one design and craft materials with it, then trade for what you need. I was trading silver siglos for golden darics until I started getting myself the other designs. I mean, you are getting materials for gear even if you're not getting the designs. Still, the designs are needed :/
  • RomZRomZ ✭✭
    Thanks for your videos!
  • > @LNKJH5GHGF said:
    > I probably wasnt paying attention enough or I missed the part where it talks about how much crafting is necessary (like NECESSARY) to obtain let's say golden darics, or the fact that this designs costs 53500 gold. It doesnt really drop from anywhere except maybe RK9HM*(wich is SC-recommended ^^)? Golden plates a... 103K+ gold design?

I've seen Golden plate recipe dropping in rk9 normal