Ninja Loading Screen Contest Winners!

Post_Header.jpg

Please join the En Masse crew in congratulating the winners and honorable mentions of the Ninja Loading Screen Contest!

You'll see their artwork in-game in the near future, but check out the news post for downloadable versions of each giant image! http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/ninja-fan-art-contest-winners

Comments

• hey spacecats they got my name wrong its kririku ot kriku maybe the got the name in game wrong too
  • ElinZ wrote: »
    hey spacecats they got my name wrong its kririku ot kriku maybe the got the name in game wrong too

Sorry! I'll have that fixed.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    There is a lot of great arts, but is sad that there are only ninja Elins. I know in game ninjas can only be Elin, but not in this contest.
    I don't know if EME didn't select any of those arts or if people didn't even bother with that.
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    There is a lot of great arts, but is sad that there are only ninja Elins. I know in game ninjas can only be Elin, but not in this contest.
    I don't know if EME didn't select any of those arts or if people didn't even bother with that.

There were only a handful of non-Elin pieces of art. Thankfully we got to show the non-Elin pieces off on the Twitch stream. They just didn't win the contest.
  • um em are the honorable mentions still getting those juicy 2.5k emp :awesome:
  • ElinZ wrote: »
    um em are the honorable mentions still getting those juicy 2.5k emp :awesome:

Yup! It will take a few days to process, but it's on the way!
  • The entry by Champloo is causing myself and others eye pain and minor headaches whenever it appears in a loading screen. This isn't me complaining about the image itself, but is in fact a serious post.
  • ElinZElinZ
    edited June 2016
    Arceinne wrote: »
    The entry by Champloo is causing myself and others eye pain and minor headaches whenever it appears in a loading screen. This isn't me complaining about the image itself, but is in fact a serious post.

more when you play at night with the lights off its like my eyes on fire xD
  • GundouGundou ✭✭
    Arceinne wrote: »
    The entry by Champloo is causing myself and others eye pain and minor headaches whenever it appears in a loading screen. This isn't me complaining about the image itself, but is in fact a serious post.

Grayscale it as a loading screen? I agree about the eyestrain... But the entry still won, and I'd feel bad if it just up and got disqualified. I don't think it'll hurt they guys feelings too much.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Full on grayscale sure isn't needed. I think it would look great if it were desaturated enough that it doesn't hurt to look at. It's a cute loading screen, I'd like to be able to look at it without it causing me pain.
  • edited June 2016
    The entry by Champloo is different.... Makes me eyes hurt looking at it too long. o.e
  • I have to tab out every time it comes up because it gives me wicked headaches. =/ It's a shame. There was no "our players have to see this on screen all the time" taken into account when they put that one in the winning pictures. Doesn't matter if my room is brightly lit, or pitch black, that loading screen is far too bright. I agree to dimming it down, that would prevent migraines for sure.
  • Champloo illuminati confirmed, causes headaches
    Honestly, he has an unique style and I love that art.(or she)