[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Please make the EMP Store Strongbox Keys discounted during the event time.

30-50% discount rate please. Literally no other source of Strongbox Keys because of your own incompetence. I mean that in the most constructive way possible. Being: No Weekly streams to give Reward Points and Reward Credits for community interaction(Incentive). And still no revamped Reward Emporium shop.

So in my own opinion you owe us. In some form or another, do something meaningful for OUR benefit. And I'm not talking about the Topic of this thread I mean somewhere else. xdxdxdxd Happy Easter

Comments

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    i agree with you,and i agree with they need to implement a way to get strongbox keys in game except the rewards emporium
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice, as keys are over 5k gold a piece on Kaiator.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Would be nice, as keys are over 5k gold a piece on Kaiator.

emp rates :)
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24
    Bring back Sea Chest so I can get free Strongbox Key.
  • LostlislandLostlisland ✭✭
    edited April 24
    Emporium Shop was implemented like what 3 years ago ? I'm pretty certain any veteran who played the game for that long will be sitting at tier 8 minimum. I myself started at tier 6 when it was introduced years ago and today at tier 9 (halfway to 10) and I haven't been playing much for the past year (mostly one hour weekly). Tier 8 can easily make 6 keys weekly (don't even get me stated about the glitch that give double rewards)...
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Also while you're at it, make a level 70 scroll right ? :joy:
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Also while you're at it, make a level 70 scroll right ? :joy:

First they'd have to add a Lvl 65 scroll
  • Where i get the strongbox? the bams and dungs dont drop it anymore
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Trade broker I guess?