Someone using hack (invisibility) at Corsair's Stronghold

I'm posting here, not in the PVP area, because I think it's due to everyone know, and it's not about the PVP itself, but about hacking in Battlegrounds! Players capturing Pyres in the battlegrounds while they are invisible, and we can neither kill them nor paralyze them because, as I said, they are invisible. I'll leave the image of the team that was against us, and one of them is the hacker, please check, and try to identify this moron that is ruining even more our fun in the battlegrounds.

Here's the team, where one of them is the hacker, idiot.

[mod edit: Removed callout.]

Here the disgruntled people, talking about the usual, and waiting for some solution from you! (Tired of it)

You have to ban the account, Ip, Mac, presence of the planet, their shadow and spirit and do not leave a record of these people in the Tera. Shows their strength Eme, because the hackers they are winning.

Comments

• EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited April 23
    ChakNense wrote: »
    I'm posting here, not in the PVP area, because I think it's due to everyone know, and it's not about the PVP itself, but about hacking in Battlegrounds! Players capturing Pyres in the battlegrounds while they are invisible, and we can neither kill them nor paralyze them because, as I said, they are invisible. I'll leave the image of the team that was against us, and one of them is the hacker, please check, and try to identify this moron that is ruining even more our fun in the battlegrounds.

Here's the team, where one of them is the hacker, idiot.

Here the disgruntled people, talking about the usual, and waiting for some solution from you! (Tired of it)

You have to ban the account, Ip, Mac, presence of the planet, their shadow and spirit and do not leave a record of these people in the Tera. Shows their strength Eme, because the hackers they are winning.

I will share these here. A friend asked me to send them by support but I think it can show people what is the issue.

[mod edit: Please send these to support.]

You can see how there is no enemy by the pyre yet its being captured.

• Please send this to support. You can't call-out people on the forum, even if they're cheaters.
This discussion has been closed.