[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Just saw elitism in GLSNM, smh PVErs gotta stop being so picky

So, GLSNM one of the easiest runs i've ever seen in all of tera, and people literally ragequit because one person is in frostmetal (it's enchanted btw) / low tier gear. 2 people quit because no one would kick the guy who has frostmetal. And then the guy with a DPS meter says he's the best. Seriously, I have full HO and wouldn't kick someone just because they have frostmetal only or "don't know the mechs". How can PVE be so toxic? I mean, I could understand GLSHM since it can be a chore if the orbs explode, but GLSNM is so easy that even my grandma can do it in her sleep. We even cleared the first boss in less than 10m, yet they dropout on 2nd boss. From the perspective of someone who does PVP often and has experienced tons of toxicity, that just seems silly...lol

What's with the elitism on these easy-mode runs? lol

Comments

• Because People are looking to level and Dungeons give XP and they want to get them done fast. It's not really fair but that's just the way it is. It's just like PVP people kicking people in Battlegrounds for not being the best. It happens it's best to just move on and ignore it.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    "We even cleared the first boss in less than 10m" Are you kidding me? 10m to kill the 1st boss of such an easy dungeon, no wonder they quit. smh
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    It usually takes less than 2min to kill the 1st boss. just so you know.
  • 39HATFDXLY39HATFDXLY ✭✭
    edited April 30
    lol what I mean is that not everyone has maxed out gear and there are people who want to level alts or just play for fun. Being an elitist drives those people away and unfortunately, that's why (ofc in addition to eme's choices) that the player base is dying so much. Rather then kicking someone for not knowing the mechanics, it's better to explain it to them and help them learn the mechanics for the dungeon. Also if you're actually speedrunning / going for ranking on a dungeon, it's better to play static instead of joining IM / running IM and then being elitist and toxic in it.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    I get your point but it is just like toofaceddiva said : "t's not really fair but that's just the way it is. It's just like PVP people kicking people in Battlegrounds for not being the best. It happens it's best to just move on and ignore it." same thing happens if i decide to join SH without pvp gear wouldn't you say so?

• Aluh wrote: »
    "We even cleared the first boss in less than 10m" Are you kidding me? 10m to kill the 1st boss of such an easy dungeon, no wonder they quit. smh

One guy won't drastically increase the time it takes to clear bosses in GLSN.

If the fight took 10 minutes, it means that those people who were being Elitist, were not doing anything anyway.
  • NerdFury wrote: »
    Aluh wrote: »

One guy won't drastically increase the time it takes to clear bosses in GLSN.

If the fight took 10 minutes, it means that those people who were being Elitist, were not doing anything anyway.

Right. Nedra has 3.03 billion hp so if took 10mins for it to be killed it means that the PARTY dps was 5.05m/s lmao, meaning everyone equally sucked
  • thats a problem in every end game dungeon, usually i block those players, im on hero +2, but i love to play, even if the dungeon take time, or its a burn, remember always when i do CS and we are not able to win, people start to spam "GG NOOBS" "QUIT TERA" "STICK TO PVE", it feel like those people dont enjoy the game, they only want stuff for winning, they dont even care get fun, i get fun in every aspect of tera, and of couse are the ones who start to post in every thrend "tera is dead", cuz they are a crying boys who dosnt enjoy anything about the game.
    The best u can do about that, block those players, works for me.
  • With the new Dungeon Nerf it really shouldn't take 10 minutes to do any boss unless 1. You are all on a learning run or 2. Everyone is just really...REALLY bad. There are dungeons I remember being pretty hard for my Frost metal Gunner and now I can do them in no time its not anywhere near as complex as it used to be. I still stick by what I said though, It's not fair but thats the way Tera is. Some people are on time limits and may need a fast run so they can do things. So if you are a DPS, and the person in frost was DPS, that left the healer, tank, and other DPS To try to make up for the numbers, and if those people left it was simply because it was in their mind a lost cause. It's not really being Elitist or entitled during the weekends with double drops ETC people want Fast runs. 10 minute runs for the entire dungeon not for one boss.
  • Counter_MemeCounter_Meme ✭✭
    edited April 30
    you are ful HO and "We even cleared the first boss in less than 10m" (?)
    That guys need run with friends or guild for learn or smthing
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    I mean, if the party was formed by IMS, then it's pretty silly for someone to have anything higher than zero expectations for the party. If the first boss took just less than 10 minutes, then yeah, that would suggest that some people in those party dont really know how to play their class, on top of not knowing mechs. But again, idk what you'd be expecting with IMS, it's usually full of people like that lol.
  • to be fair, you shouldnt be qeuing for GLSNM in frostmetal, there are tons of easier dungeons for that level of gear.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like those elitist players were actually bad players hoping to get carried, lol
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    Love how some people here thinks they can burn one boss in that dungeon in 2 minutes with barely the item level requirement. That's why hardcores are never a good source of what is happening in the game.
This discussion has been closed.