[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

reset scroll prices

You must be joking, right? You sit on this so called problem on 2-3 weeks and come up with this???
Piercing our eyes with those numbers? It is like nothing compared to eu or other regions. From 15.000 gold to 200 gold. Brilliant.....

Better make them tokens and exchange for entry points or whatsoever called this new s..t.

Comments

• EU dont get reset scroll from Elite/Social Club. So, reset scroll dont have the same value.
  • Well,
    Europe:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll 1000 Can only be sold for gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll 1250 Can only be sold for gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll 1500 Can only be sold for gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll 1750 Can only be sold for gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll 2000 Can only be sold for gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll 2250 Can only be sold for gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll 2500 Can only be sold for gold

North America:

Alpha Instance Reset Scroll..................3 Gold
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll....................15 Gold
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll...............30 Gold
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll...................50 Gold
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll................85 Gold
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll.....................110 Gold
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll.......................200 Gold

It is completely unbelievable to see that most of the scrolls are below 5% reaching even 1% or less compared to Europe as if we were able to get 100/1 or even 200/1 more scrolls ...

This is not a realistic price.

Can you reconsider?

Well, I have about 150 of each, so even with EU Prices I'd have like 8m gold or something xdd. Others do too so the economy would deffo crash.
    These prices are reasonable.
    Hopefully they just also give prices to ancient reset scrolls/non alpha beta whatever because some of us old players are still around ! ! !
    <3
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as i said before:

A slap in the face.
  • 200 gold is actually pretty reasonable, but 3-50 for the other scrolls is kinda bad.

Even if you have 150 of each, you won't actually get anything of value from them.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    We also have to wait a week for those butchered prices. Genius.
    Knowing EME, and if they even consider the opinion of those unsatisfied with this new prices, they will wait till the very last minute, to excuse themselves behind an "apology"

Or they could just remain silent about it, they are very good at remaining silent regarding this kind of topics, when players are unsatisfied by their actions.
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    Can't sell them now. Guess they redid it.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    How tough is it for EU players to get reset scrolls?

For elites, they were given for free and pretty sure on a daily basis.

How do you expect to get super high prices for something you got for free? Y'all are always complaining about inflation. Well, there ya go. No doubt the prices wouldn't be so low if so many people hadn't been hoarding them and actually used them. I'm sure they can see how many are still left out there.

It's always the same players that are unsatisfied though, so no doubt they can't do much to ever make them happy. The rest are just mad that they aren't going to get a couple free million out of this. It's like everyone wants to be rewarded for not doing anything. "You gave us free scrolls that we were too lazy to use (I sure was), but we still feel we should be rewarded as if we ran those dungeons." I mean, give it up already.
  • Christin wrote: »
    How tough is it for EU players to get reset scrolls?

For elites, they were given for free and pretty sure on a daily basis.

How do you expect to get super high prices for something you got for free? Y'all are always complaining about inflation. Well, there ya go. No doubt the prices wouldn't be so low if so many people hadn't been hoarding them and actually used them. I'm sure they can see how many are still left out there.

No one expects super high prices, but do some math on the scroll prices that castanicpriest posted.

A full set of alpha ~ zeta scrolls is 293 gold.
    KTera has each scroll selling for 40k.
    In order to reach this 40k mark equal to one KTera scroll, a player needs to collect and sell 137 days worth of elite box scrolls. I don't know about you, but I highly doubt KTera reset scrolls are so rare that it takes 100+ days just to earn a single one.

We know that EU prices are still too high for NA, but the prices listed go too far in the other direction. People with like years worth of scrolls would only get around 5 hours of Vanguards worth of money for them, and those are in the very low minority. Most people would get peanuts from this.

The 200g per scroll price is pretty good, actually. Maybe 100 > 120 > 140 > 160 > 180 > 200 as a progression in scroll prices.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a joke, why must NA tera always be so stingy.
  • Why don't just use Europe sell price and reduce 50% of each scroll, I think it would be more reasonable.
    Some people pay for subscription and others buy elite in game for several years, while some people don't even have elite for years.
    These prices are an offensive to the people who supported this game for years.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    Is this a joke, why must NA tera always be so stingy.

hahahaha, just check out the anniversary "events" planned for us. Recycled anniversary stuffs, lame dungeon highlights, oh and only on weekends,and the best part.... those stuff you can earn by playing hours and hours mostly temporary.
    So do not get your hopes up about they will satisfy us by this event
  • edited April 2019
    Why don't just use Europe sell price and reduce 50% of each scroll, I think it would be more reasonable.
    Some people pay for subscription and others buy elite in game for several years, while some people don't even have elite for years.
    These prices are an offensive to the people who supported this game for years.

There is literally no way that they can do this that will make everyone happy or be fair to everyone.

Consider the people who also supported the game for years, but didn't get the memo that they were supposed to open all their Elite Consumable Boxes before the v80 maintenance. If you make the scrolls worth tons of gold, it's offensive to the other Elite players who paid the same amount for their subscription but just didn't know there was a specific action to take (since it was never officially communicated). They had the contents of all their stored boxes changed retroactively without any prior notice, and so lost out on whatever gold value these scrolls will be given. That's also why they can't be given too much, no matter how much the people who did know to open the boxes call it "offensive."

This whole thing is inherently unfair no matter what they do, so I hope they just get it over with as soon as possible and people can move on.