[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Companion list size is too small!

2»

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »

No you don't. You've taken something away from players and are acting like it's no big deal because they can PAY to get it back.
  • MattOsirisMattOsiris ✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »

No you don't. You've taken something away from players and are acting like it's no big deal because they can PAY to get it back.

Why do people prefer pets with no extra abilities vs pets that can help you kill faster and other quality of life buffs (like having a partner use both hp and mp potion at same time)
  • FancifulFanciful ✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »

Why do people prefer pets with no extra abilities vs pets that can help you kill faster and other quality of life buffs (like having a partner use both hp and mp potion at same time)

There is such a thing called "sentimental value".
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »

You think people with 20, 30, 40 pets collected them for the buffs?
  • I have half of my pets on that list and now I have half in my inventory. We should have at least have enough slots for pets I already owned. And then enmasse can ask as much money they want for extra slots. So unfair.
  • crlfranciscrlfrancis ✭✭
    edited May 8

Good solution would be to set companion limit to match owned pets number for existing players (on date of patch). People who never did achievement pet grind will have 6-8 pets (which is less than 10 current limit) and people who spend time to get achievement exclusive pets will be able to continue use them. Both groups will eventually be forced to buy expansions for new pets.

Why now I forced to spend 900 emp to fit my already owned pets? I've spent long time completing various achievements to get them and I can't have them now.

PS There is also an issue that you can't re-seal pet to item. I made mistake when was re-adding my pets before noticed new limit and now I don't have important pets added because of that.

PS2. Paying for name change is also an issue - i can no longer have a pet with name "I'm afk" or anything else without paying cash now, or remove that restriction for pets and keep paid namechange for companions.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

You take something away that was free to use, but say "Hey! Give us money and you can use it again!" Logic :+1:
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Take away pets people paid for and make them pay to use them again. Brilliant business thinking.