Titan's Earth/Storm/Fire/Peace very limited with no supply*, please reimplement them into the game.

Your normal Jewelry Etchings are now very scarce on the brokerage because of the only supply of getting Titan's Earth and Storm is through gathering ores, and at a very low chance you might get a Titan's Truce or Temper(Need 3 of this to make a Earth/Storm)

Basically Jewelry etchings are going to go extinct within a short period of time. The previous ways to get them was they dropped from dungeon boss, Pit of Petrax, and through metamorphic emblems at 500 emblems per. There was probably a few other ways but I don't remember them off the top of my head.

Can you please at a way to get these items that isn't 5 hours of gathering for one or two Titan's Earth? A simple solution is to just add them back to Metamorphic Emblem shop for 500 emblems per Titan's Earth/Storm. Ridiculous that they were even removed, when they are no longer on any drop table or lootable anymore.

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest to spawn them more for gathering. It's really one of the only incentives to gather anymore seeing as so much of the ores and all have dropped way down. The ores needed for the evolution cores went up, but everything else has crashed in price.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, last I checked accessory etchings were around 25k on broker for tier 2-3, tier 4 was much more expensive but it's probably supposed to be only for the very rich. This was on Velika server.
  • tadaaaatadaaaa ✭✭
    I don't even know why they removed them from IOD tokens and Metamorphic tokens, as you guys said, etching prices are sky rocketing. I believe before level 70 update i was seeing Tier 2 etchings for 7k-8k, and it'll only be a matter of time before crafting etchings becomes extinct.

It may have all been an attempt by the devs to off the crafting of etchings.