seraphinush wrote: »
1) we just had a strongbox key event, as well as a bi-weekly double vanguard to help via island of dawn. drop double in dungeons as others have mentioned helped as well. make time for the grind, else use your wallet. it's a convenience to do so. if the prices aren't dropping in the broker, it might have to do with the recently added broker fee, and/or people just keeping talents for themselves
2) there are select solo instances that drop them, but it is a known issue. hopefully we can add a source back in
3) adventure coins are definitely a known issue, but if you're complaining that you have only 1000 coins per day, then pay for Elite. it's an option. hopefully they'll add alternatives in the cash shop soon
4) i agree the pet system sucks and i've been saying this since it came out. the increase in legacy essence drop will definitely be nice, hopefully it'll be addressed
honestly i see a lot of people who think they're entitled to certain benefits in the comments ..
and op your grammar hurts. i couldn't take this thread as seriously as it could have been
SageWindu wrote: »
If the argument is about enchanting gear, this can be fixed with one simple tweak:
- Remove the XP and success chance system
Keep the gold, keep the exorbitant amount of mats needed, jut remove the RNG from gear enchantments.
People want to play the game and feel awesome and powerful. Let them play the g**damn game and feel awesome and powerful. I shouldn't be breathing a sigh of relief upon finally getting that +1 enchantment that's been eluding me for literal months - I should be cracking my knuckles and waiting to see what new challenges await me.
And for those of you saying "Then everyone will have BiS gear!", answer me this: is that really a bad thing? Many of you are constantly blathering on about not having people to run dungeons with, so what do you really have to lose from this?
Serenade wrote: »
They did a good thing giving Frostmetal put to everyone for free, making +4 frostmetal the new guardian gear, but they kept the low chances for FM and Stormcry for some odd reason even after the release of HO gear.
A good way to resolve this issue is not to flood the market with gold talents, but instead increase enchant rates across the board and reduce mats a bit for HO and a lot for Frostmetal and Stormcry. Since FM is the new Guardian now, you shouldn't need emeralds for the first 5 levels of it. Increase frostmetal enchant rate (with full item xp) to 100% and Stormcry to 60%, and reduce the talent costs of those by 50%. Reduce the talents and increase rates for HO a bit as well so that +3 HO matches getting stormcry to +9 in the old system.
That way, lowbies can still farm basilisks for money, while enchant costs are actually reasonable again.
> Waste all ur day And Ur 16 Vanguard Requests on IoD Bams to get 200-300 golden talents Its useless if you need other stuff as well from the 4-5 Stars Dungeons
This, though, is incorrect. It takes at worst 2 days to level an alt to 65, and 2 hours to do the apex quests that gives it free frostmetal. The alt doesn't need anything else - the free +4 frostmetal set is sufficient to mow down basilisks and finish IoD vanguards without even touching the VGs on your main.
You can do this as many times as you have character slots too.
Noas1 wrote: »
Eme can you do this for us?