Eme There is stuff that needs to be addressed

Comments

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    1) we just had a strongbox key event, as well as a bi-weekly double vanguard to help via island of dawn. drop double in dungeons as others have mentioned helped as well. make time for the grind, else use your wallet. it's a convenience to do so. if the prices aren't dropping in the broker, it might have to do with the recently added broker fee, and/or people just keeping talents for themselves

2) there are select solo instances that drop them, but it is a known issue. hopefully we can add a source back in

3) adventure coins are definitely a known issue, but if you're complaining that you have only 1000 coins per day, then pay for Elite. it's an option. hopefully they'll add alternatives in the cash shop soon

4) i agree the pet system sucks and i've been saying this since it came out. the increase in legacy essence drop will definitely be nice, hopefully it'll be addressed

honestly i see a lot of people who think they're entitled to certain benefits in the comments ..
    and op your grammar hurts. i couldn't take this thread as seriously as it could have been

1:The strongbox keys is Not enough,and Waste all ur day And Ur 16 Vanguard Requests on IoD Bams to get 200-300 golden talents Its useless if you need other stuff as well from the 4-5 Stars Dungeons.. they need to add A Supply of golden Talents on the 4-5 Stars dungeons as well not useless 2-3 Dungeons..

2:Drops 1 On [filtered] Solo instances When you need Tons of them yea its really Big knows Issue

3:i Have Elite But im talking about Bahaar And the Dungeons That coming that will cost 400+ coins when even with elite you can only run 4 times.. then need to wait atleast 7-8 hours to Run Twice More... , And no cash shop is not an option Ppl dont want to P2W they already have adventure coins on there Cash shop so ppl can buy,they need to do something else so we can get adventure coins in game..

4:the only thing that need to be done right now so the pets will be easier to get,Legacy Essence drops on all 4-5 Dungeons and Increased the drop of it .
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    Adventure coins is not a bad system, it was how BHS is doing it.

Making the new dungeons to cost more and more coins is a [filtered] move.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the argument is about enchanting gear, this can be fixed with one simple tweak:
    - Remove the XP and success chance system

Keep the gold, keep the exorbitant amount of mats needed, jut remove the RNG from gear enchantments.

People want to play the game and feel awesome and powerful. Let them play the g**damn game and feel awesome and powerful. I shouldn't be breathing a sigh of relief upon finally getting that +1 enchantment that's been eluding me for literal months - I should be cracking my knuckles and waiting to see what new challenges await me.

And for those of you saying "Then everyone will have BiS gear!", answer me this: is that really a bad thing? Many of you are constantly blathering on about not having people to run dungeons with, so what do you really have to lose from this?
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    that is not going to happen, enchantment has always been rng and at this point of the game development, which is not far from saying it is at its final stage, it would be not wise for their $$ income to remove rng totally from enchanting.
    you would get players who failed 10+ times on ho saying they are not ok with others getting to their same results after only 1 attempt, but one could just reply that giving a buff on success chance to years old gears would just be fair at this point since there are tons of harder stuff to get, maybe not a complete rng removal but heck, a 1.5x buff on sc/jewelry should be the bare minimum considering how screwed new players are from having to catch up on all this sht...

my guess is that they are not planning on cathering to new players/casuals at all, it is an old game and they are just focusing on keeping the old affictionated, but honestly they are kinda failing in that too and that is both comical and sad to witness lol
  • There is a failsafe on enchanting now, so everyfailure gives increased chance until its guarenteed, I still find this better than the old awakening system
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    getting from, lets say, 29% to 100% (the said failcap) would cost you way more than the materials it costed you to spend for only 3 enchanting levels after +12 on the ol' awakening system, and at that point you had bis gears valid for at least a couple patches, afaik.
    of course no one is that unlucky to get to 100% chance lol but i heard of people that went pretty near to it and "only" on sc, that is not even bis.

indeed if you stop around sc +8, gearing system is in theory better than the old awakening, but for how pve is now you dont want to stop at +8 (why would you even want to "stop"?), and it is only true when talking about 1 character.
    forget about even giving decent gears to alts, cause with the iexp system you need hours and hours of playing on each or good luck bruteforcing sc at 10% chance.
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    If the argument is about enchanting gear, this can be fixed with one simple tweak:
    - Remove the XP and success chance system

Keep the gold, keep the exorbitant amount of mats needed, jut remove the RNG from gear enchantments.

People want to play the game and feel awesome and powerful. Let them play the g**damn game and feel awesome and powerful. I shouldn't be breathing a sigh of relief upon finally getting that +1 enchantment that's been eluding me for literal months - I should be cracking my knuckles and waiting to see what new challenges await me.

And for those of you saying "Then everyone will have BiS gear!", answer me this: is that really a bad thing? Many of you are constantly blathering on about not having people to run dungeons with, so what do you really have to lose from this?

Pretty sure enchanting isn’t the issue right now. I know it’s a struggle when you fail, but of course like someone said, ring will always be a thing.
    I have HO gear, so I’ve been through failing upgrades a lot.

I’m just wanting to enjoy myself playing the game and pve. With the current adventure coin system this isn’t possible, I ran dungeons for 2 hours and ran out of coins (don’t have elite atm, but it’s still the same[maybe an hour longer to do dungeon]). Of course we all know their goal in this system is to get players to empty their wallet into the game to continue playing(which is bs, but we are dealing with that currently). There have been tons of complaints already, so I’m just curious how EME will settle this issue properly.
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    edited May 17
    They did a good thing giving Frostmetal put to everyone for free, making +4 frostmetal the new guardian gear, but they kept the low chances for FM and Stormcry for some odd reason even after the release of HO gear.

A good way to resolve this issue is not to flood the market with gold talents, but instead increase enchant rates across the board and reduce mats a bit for HO and a lot for Frostmetal and Stormcry. Since FM is the new Guardian now, you shouldn't need emeralds for the first 5 levels of it. Increase frostmetal enchant rate (with full item xp) to 100% and Stormcry to 60%, and reduce the talent costs of those by 50%. Reduce the talents and increase rates for HO a bit as well so that +3 HO matches getting stormcry to +9 in the old system.

That way, lowbies can still farm basilisks for money, while enchant costs are actually reasonable again.

> Waste all ur day And Ur 16 Vanguard Requests on IoD Bams to get 200-300 golden talents Its useless if you need other stuff as well from the 4-5 Stars Dungeons
    This, though, is incorrect. It takes at worst 2 days to level an alt to 65, and 2 hours to do the apex quests that gives it free frostmetal. The alt doesn't need anything else - the free +4 frostmetal set is sufficient to mow down basilisks and finish IoD vanguards without even touching the VGs on your main.

You can do this as many times as you have character slots too.
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 17
    Serenade wrote: »
    They did a good thing giving Frostmetal put to everyone for free, making +4 frostmetal the new guardian gear, but they kept the low chances for FM and Stormcry for some odd reason even after the release of HO gear.

A good way to resolve this issue is not to flood the market with gold talents, but instead increase enchant rates across the board and reduce mats a bit for HO and a lot for Frostmetal and Stormcry. Since FM is the new Guardian now, you shouldn't need emeralds for the first 5 levels of it. Increase frostmetal enchant rate (with full item xp) to 100% and Stormcry to 60%, and reduce the talent costs of those by 50%. Reduce the talents and increase rates for HO a bit as well so that +3 HO matches getting stormcry to +9 in the old system.

That way, lowbies can still farm basilisks for money, while enchant costs are actually reasonable again.

> Waste all ur day And Ur 16 Vanguard Requests on IoD Bams to get 200-300 golden talents Its useless if you need other stuff as well from the 4-5 Stars Dungeons
    This, though, is incorrect. It takes at worst 2 days to level an alt to 65, and 2 hours to do the apex quests that gives it free frostmetal. The alt doesn't need anything else - the free +4 frostmetal set is sufficient to mow down basilisks and finish IoD vanguards without even touching the VGs on your main.

You can do this as many times as you have character slots too.

Exactly, so they don’t really need to increase ways to get golden talents (adding few more talents drop may be alright, but you can get a lot of the talents through iod(On your alts, like @Serenade said).

-just a side note, people who complain that frostmetal isn’t good enough to do sufficient dps, you should probably learn how to play your class better. Look up guides on google, or go through the class dedicated discord’s.
  • unknown-9.png

TERA EU

Eme can you do this for us?
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    Noas1 wrote: »
    unknown-9.png

TERA EU

Eme can you do this for us?

i Hope We Will get it as well.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    edited May 17
    the reply to that is always the same: why i would have to be forced to farm mind-numbing content for hrs to get a few talents when i actually need tons just to hope of getting +1 on high end gears? iod channels used to be always full and in particular when 2x vanguards were out, idk if they still are because i honestly have no will of touching that madness again since i already kill enough basilisks to level up...
    new players complained that sc people would steal all their bams and geared players complained that iod was always occupied as well: i have got told the worst stuff for simply showing up in a channel that was "booked" by whoever, with people getting overly salty when you tried to kill a bam cause "i was here first"... sorry? lol
    so much toxicity over what are now low level bams to kill in bulks for your avg dose of "free" talents is too much to handle lol

so yeah lets not even consider iod a farming alternative.
    the only alternative now is simply buying em off the broker with gold, there is no other way really, not one worth mentioning at least, and while the supply is somehow decent for fm/sc (till +6) it suddently becomes sht when talking about higher gears.
    the problem is basically still there, and on top of that we have other accessories (relic, halidom, pet) to farm which are possibly even worse cause rng-rigged to the extreme and have no failcap at all...
    if to that you add skill advancement, that is not a piece of cake either, ep points farming (yes, that too), lvling exp farming, scroll farming etc, and all that while you still need to spend a big part of gold to stay stocked up on some consumables, you have envisioned a terrible picture of the game current situation lol

none of that is either difficult or challenging, just boring, repetitive and mind numbing, and to effectively farm all that you would need 48hrs of free time per day and 0 to no gating on the content at all...
  • TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 17
    Okay, yeah you make a fair point with that... adding onto the mind numbing BAMs from leveling is terrible.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    edited May 17
    > farming basilisks on iod all day on multiple chars before
    > farming basilisks in sienna canyon on a single char for ages now

that is what lvl 70 patch is about.
    they didnt even bother adding a different bam texture at all, butterflies (ew...) excluded but no one with enough self-esteem kills butterflies, not even a small armor or a light tweak on the appearances, no: they are just the same ol' bams from the lvl 20 zone up to lvl 70 zone.