[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Eme There is stuff that needs to be addressed

Comments

• idk about yall, but me and 7 friends just returned to the game, we have already gotten to mid tier stormcry with our first few weeks of playing, we are use to grindy mmos, like the sameway korean players are, i see many new chars spawning in on stepstone isle too, leveled 2 more chars to 65 myself this week as well, used all 3 of my buddy up codes, i think the population could use some work, but its not in a decline (unpopular opinion but vocal minority seems to be the case here)
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    edited May 19
    the point is mid tier sc (what does that mean? +5?) is not enough to even access the newer dungeons, and the real grind starts when you try to level up to 70, get relics/halidoms, pets (they have stats now :) ) and skill advancement, all that while still having to deal with old ways of farming talents/gems by doing guardians and running the same old dungeons for a limited amount of coins and entries, while also talking into account that neither iod nor the usual low tier dungeons will give you exp.
    some players may come back, it is natural with a new patch, but how many leave and how many of those will actually stay once they realize the grind level is mad?
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    idk about yall, but me and 7 friends just returned to the game, we have already gotten to mid tier stormcry with our first few weeks of playing, we are use to grindy mmos, like the sameway korean players are, i see many new chars spawning in on stepstone isle too, leveled 2 more chars to 65 myself this week as well, used all 3 of my buddy up codes, i think the population could use some work, but its not in a decline (unpopular opinion but vocal minority seems to be the case here)

Mid stormcry gear is nothing.. when you trying to reach past sc+9 and get to level 70 and get relics/halidoms ,skill advancment,etc etc.. like the guy above me said.. thats when the real problem start.
    so thats why i created this thread because there is 4 Main problems that need Eme attention.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Im not forgetting the Issues here all the issues are still remain,Still no titan storm/earth ,Still Golden/Silver Talents are Way Overpriced,Still you dont have enough coins...
    and whats more the game is Dying Day by Day Eme because of those Problems if you not see it.. ur game is going to die very soon,Because when level 70 patch released,alot of ppl Quitting because the insane Grind for Relics/halidom,Leveling to 70,And Skill advance! ITS INSANE GRIND,Its so hard to Even find Ppl to run Dungeons With Even In peak Hours,and im saying it as a Top Player that everyone accept me into a party So think about players that just starting or players that want to get dungeons for gear but no one accepting them or joining them at all .. for me it can take an hour to find a party then you do a dungeon run for like 10 minutes then again after the run if someone need to leave you stuck searching again.. And ITS ALL BECAUSE how the game is working Now ,Adventure Coins,Golden/Silver Talents OVERPRICED!!! and you need tons of them,and no source for Etchings Materials(Titan Storm/Earth) Come on Eme do something The game is already dead,dont make it ghost town..
  • i have mix SC+3/4/5 and already thinking in stop play the game cause i m boring of same dungeons over and over again, since i can t play new dungeons, this system i so stupid, even having 55 clears RMHM(i stoped play when this was top tier end game dungeon) i cant run that cause ilvl, no one pt me and i cant queue lol...
    the minimal ilvl required to new game content should be easy to get.... not farm like idiot for 6 months to then... MAYBE u get a party that will run in a learning run with u to do new things.
    I like tera combat, but this is all this game have lol
  • These have been issues since 70 patch hit and hopefully EME, prices of the items are way too high with no easy/straight path to directly acquire them in game means (or any means at all ie: titan materials).
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Titan Earth/Storm used to be 100g each and now they sell at almost 800g each at Velika..

Silver Plates went up to 500g++ from 350g each...

Golden Plates went up as well..

Are we going to have a jackpot event with titan storm/earth and golden/silver talents soon? $$$?

Jackpot event will not fix it because it makes richer, even richer because they buy out the mats with TB scripts and resell later on. There needs to be a constant supply of the items.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    They could just spawn titan's earth/storm on a GM account and put it in trade broker for 200g each, problem solved and some excess gold taken out of the economy lol
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    They could just spawn titan's earth/storm on a GM account and put it in trade broker for 200g each, problem solved and some excess gold taken out of the economy lol

Would most likely be fully purchased by a few players who would resale for profit.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    new product manager Tielwing last visited 7 may :mrgreen:

With Vanilla WoW around the corner, a Final Fantasy XIV expansion with bunnygirls looming, and Black Desert rolling out its own little girl class and going temporarily free to play at the same time, I'm positive EME will roll up their sleeves, give their flagship title some tender loving care, and really knock it out of the park this summer. Why, just the other day they released a post showing us a day in the life. Look at how hard everyone is working on Tera. I, for one, bought two new pets and slammed them together in appreciation. I'm positive our feedback is heard, and I'm sure the team is really putting their noses to the grindstone coming out with new meme videos and netflix partnerships to save their flagship title.

Really though, every time it's implied that EME's short on people or doesn't have the manpower to do what Gameforge does, just watch that video again. People sat around animating and editing and filming while the game that made their company relevant caught on fire and bled players.