I mean...

I've tried to defend this game and company, I just can't anymore. Please tell me the people working at this company are interns on minimum wage or less.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31568/eme-there-is-stuff-that-needs-to-be-addressed#latest

We have threads like this that address important stuff that you all fail to get right year after year, then we have SIMPLE stuff like this??

https://i.imgur.com/yw17TWy.png

This happens EVERY year with almost EVERY single thing, the people you hire are too lazy to even read over ONE sentence they type, and this has been a continual issue for years... Any community event, thing where you try to show player appreciation, and it just becomes a mistake because "at least I'm getting my internship and min wage for some weed while I'm at school"... And we're expecting them to get balancing stuff correct.

Stop with this crap, make your company respectable again, please. There have been people that tried joining your team with far more experience than any of you for CM positions and you turned them all away... You all used to love the game you published because you all enjoyed the game, now it feels like you tolerate it because it's a means to an end.

Give us one year of fun without any of this crap, show that you all care again please - you showing that you care gives the players that cared a reason to continue supporting this game.

Comments

• You all fail to see that you have a diamond in the rough, and have given up hope based on all of the negativity. So many people still have faith in you because they see this game as the diamond. Recognize that and stop trying to milk what you can out of one cow, breed more cows to make your pasture beautiful again.
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    EME basically sealed their fate when they made the decision to can all local adjustments and follow KTera directly. Before this, we had a lot of custom loot tables and QoL stuff that suited the NA playerbase. After this, every single poor p2w decision that KTera made went straight to our version. Plus, the change was made to "let us get patches faster", but we ended up getting them slower instead.

I can't imagine what must be going through EME's mind when accessibility was the reason their players loved them back then, and they decided to just scrap it for no reason.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    one of the worst stuff they came up with was console tera, further spreading the staff with the delays and communication flaws we all know and experience everyday: just worth noticing how we got patch notes the day of the patch, and how long it took em to make a decision about the rollback and scroll prices.
  • Not the point of this post.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    pointing out a few symptoms linked to it, but w/e i guess.
  • I don't think it's really helpful to equate the big issues with incredibly minor issues like typos, because it just makes it seem like the community will whine about literally anything and everything. Yes, the typo is embarrassing, but in the grand scheme of things let's focus on the important stuff. Besides that, you're not going to "guilt them" with a thread like this. Given that there are other threads that discuss the important problems in a more objective way, I'm going to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.