Server down Kaiator

1235»

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    tisnotme wrote: »
    yes they (or at least they were unless things changed) lease their servers
    yes there are a few trying to resolve the problem , as its been discussed for some time on their discord channel
    and they think it will take a while with no eta , but have said they are trying for sooner

disclaimer:~ dont flame me as im just repeating what ive read on discord after having a go over there that the servers are down

Thank you.

Who the heck do they lease their servers from? I have quite a number of better suggestions....

that i donno but i remember when they went down for the transfer way back
  • I dont have sir parts lol but im sure there are lots of new players rejoining the game its saturday night sooo yeah ill wait love this game its worth it
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Rox just said on discord
    Server will be opening shortly. We will keep an eye on them and are sttill investigating crash dumps in the background.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    servers are up but you may need to re launch the game

edit :~ not restart the launcher
  • thank you!
  • > @tisnotme said:
    > Rox just said on discord
    > Server will be opening shortly. We will keep an eye on them and are sttill investigating crash dumps in the background.

Crash dumos, really? Smells like the crappy Windowa operating system. Get a real one.
  • Well the compensation isn't bad, and yes I do feel compassion for those poor folks working the weekend. I was just looking forward to some hard core leveling this weekend as I too am a returning player, and as I've stated before; I love the graphics, story and general progression system in this game! (Honestly though, crafting needs a serious upgrade!....I love crafting, but I do love their fishing mini-game, best in the business if you ask me!)