Shorehold ded and we can't do the event at this rate

2»

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    jrtseven wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    They will get people queving because the event but once its done they will get a dead BG again.

They keep kicking people from there without reasons at all and EME is doing nothing to stop this blatant abuse of kicking system.

Sounds like someone with no pvp gear crying for being kicked again. It's not for no reason, it's not abuse it's called " You are in pve gear which is going to make us lose so we will kick you" which is what needs to happen.

Sounds like an Elitists way to say "F**k you" which isn't necessary ... Ya know it's not fun of Monopolizing the content for the guildies and yourselves because when we all die, who's gonna take the mantle ?

Also, I hope you all like losing being 6v7 or 5v7, cuz that's all you deserved.

It seems like they would rather lose than win with someone who doesn't have +6 pvp gear on their team, which they see as a "carry".

That's a really good point. They all act like they are so elite and perfect, yet they can't even handle carrying even one or two players.

My main question is: Why did EME have SH in this Anniversary Event in the first place? All it's done is turn a pretty fun event into a lot of bickering, fighting and belittling. It's like offering rewards to people that can hang with the bullies the longest all while rewarding the bullies for their behavior.

Just don't take it personally and don't let it ruin the rest of the game for you. As they always say, people pick on you, because their own lives are sad and pathetic. Well, I've come to learn that most of that is true. All you have to do is go on Youtube to see the greasy-haired losers brag at how they are the top player in their games while their mothers bring them meals.
    My life is sad and pathetic. But I also agree with you.

Mine to, but at least I can make my own meals. lol

Yeah, it's tough trying to find the reasons why people are so mean about this pvp stuff. Some suggest running it with alts if you don't wanna mess up your ranking, but they'd rather force others to level up to them rather than them have to do any extra work. Oh well, I just wish people wouldn't take it so personally, but it's really tough for a lot of people when they get kicked. I feel sad for them, because they take it so hard.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    edited May 23
    Oh well, I just wish people wouldn't take it so personally, but it's really tough for a lot of people when they get kicked. I feel sad for them, because they take it so hard.

Not just that they take the game too seriously. It's just a freakin' game man, a freakin' hobby ! I don't play a MMO for bragging rights or just to show off but to have fun. Why they have to get so serious when playing ?

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, I just wish people wouldn't take it so personally, but it's really tough for a lot of people when they get kicked. I feel sad for them, because they take it so hard.

Not just that they take the game too seriously. It's just a freakin' game man, a freakin' hobby ! I don't play a MMO for bragging rights or just to show off but to have fun. Why they have to get so serious when playing ?

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there that don't take much in life seriously, so they go way overboard on things like games. I only get really serious about games when I am trying to procrastinate.
  • SerenadeSerenade ✭✭
    I can understand kicking due to gear. If you think of Shorehold like Bahaar - even if Bahaar was the dungeon chosen for this week's anniversairy event, it doesn't mean that people will be willing to work extra hard to carry Frostmetal newbies through it.

As a former PvP player, it really is frustrating (rather than fun) to play with multiple people that run around randomly while contributing nothing to the team due to getting one-shot.

Kicking due to vendetta or kicking +6 pvp geared players is another thing, of course.
  • Personally, I think the threads complaining about it just need to not be a thing at this point xD. We know what the issue is, we know why the issue is, and there isn't really a resolution for it at this moment in time.