Post-Merge Known Issues / Additional Changes : May 21

In an effort to identify new issues that have have been included following the Server Merge, please use this Thread to discuss them, as well as any large changes that were not communicated within the Patch Notes.

Last Updated : May 21st 2019

Player Reported Issues
  • Using the virtual keyboard on Xbox EU's Yana Server can sometimes result in the game app freezing, and can requiring a restart.

Known Issues
  • We are aware that nearly all Group Dungeons are experiencing low performance. This issue has been reported to the Developer, and there will be a Hotfix coming as soon as possible.

• GvG remains available to legacy PVP Guilds following the merge, and declaration cooldowns are no longer 24-hour.

• Fashion Coupon Store has reverted to the default items on merged servers, and we'll work to get that shop updated before the weekend.

• Race Changing from Human Brawler remains unavailable.

• Some NPC's had their audio voice-over language changed

Resolved Issues
  • Players on PS4 EU's Meldita Server reported that they were not receiving purchased items from the TERA Store following the Server Merge. That issue was identified, and all purchases made during the effected time should now be delivered. (Please make a Support Ticket if this issue applies to you, and you have not seen your purchase delivered)

Comments

• MellowzMellowz
    edited May 21
    Fix heroic oath zerker weapon from giving you 472 item level with ridiculous attack power.

• Producing multiple items at the same time freezes the game for a few seconds longer. Cancels most of the time even completely and helps only a relogg
    still the same problem as before server merge
  • xDCxxDCx ✭✭
    edited May 21
    Cut scenes swapped from English voice overs to want to say Japanese language, It's no big deal just caught me off guard when I listened to Velik scene.
    Server: Lakan in case that matters.
  • Still getting declared against daily when we were told it would be gone?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    C4R7CPWYX6 wrote: »
    Still getting declared against daily when we were told it would be gone?

It was supposed to be gone, but this feature may or may not be kept in the game, but only the PVP guilds can declare on each other. However it's bugged with declarations and the cooldowns/limits of them.
  • The both 1.5 and 2.0 dragon buff doesn't work in dungeon anymore.
  • Please fix this LAG !!! It's impossible to keep playing!
    DGs are impossible.
    Lilith is speaking Japanese, inclusive!
    With this lag it is impossible to play.
    CroftTiago wrote: »
    Please fix this LAG !!! It's impossible to keep playing!
    DGs are impossible.
    Lilith is speaking Japanese, inclusive!
    With this lag it is impossible to play.

I said this in another thread, but I'll post it here as well: "This has been reported and the hotfix has been completed. It is now awaiting approval from Microsoft and Sony so if things go smooth, it should be implemented sometime today or tomorrow."
  • I don't know what the technical term is for personal screen freezing is but in dungeons and when accessing the system ui, it does it allot. I know it's not lag issues cause my other mmo games easily access the ps4 ui without a hitch. It is just this one that hiccups at the worst of times. Go into ps store to buy something to try and support, come back 10 or more seconds for the freeze to stop. Anyway it can be resolved along with the dungeons freezing? We've had this ui freeze issue since day one of console.
  • > @Mellowz said:
    > Fix heroic oath zerker weapon from giving you 472 item level with ridiculous attack power.

facepalm
  • xDCx wrote: »
    Cut scenes swapped from English voice overs to want to say Japanese language, It's no big deal just caught me off guard when I listened to Velik scene.
    Server: Lakan in case that matters.

Same on xbox eu Yana: echoes of Aranea has Korean (?) Language cutscenes.
  • the nameless box from ghillieglade is still nameless and not usable. gold costs for stormcry weapons have been lowered and im pretty happy about that. at least something that actually helps progressing.

im literally not able to play since the server merge because the freezes make it impossible for me. pls just fix the problems that are still in the game before something new gets added. i'm not used to this kind of update behaviour and i don't like it. i'll gladly wait a few weeks more than intended for a new update if its actually working.
    Seph494 wrote: »
    the nameless box from ghillieglade is still nameless and not usable. gold costs for stormcry weapons have been lowered and im pretty happy about that. at least something that actually helps progressing.

im literally not able to play since the server merge because the freezes make it impossible for me. pls just fix the problems that are still in the game before something new gets added. i'm not used to this kind of update behaviour and i don't like it. i'll gladly wait a few weeks more than intended for a new update if its actually working.

The hotfix at 7pm PDT today should fix the massive server lag we've had since merge.
  • It's not really an issue, but something I've noticed. Some of the NPC's don't emit audible tones when you talk to them. Some still do but some don't. And all the cutscenes have gone from having English voices to the Korean voices. Not a big deal. Juat miss hearing Jalena talk, lol. Not experiencing much lag on my end. Server is Drakan on the PS4 US.
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited May 29
    i dont know if this is a bug but its for sure an unexpected and undocumented change. Useless crystals were supposed to be removed but a bunch of useful ones were removed too!

PVP weapon and armor crystals that were useful and were used by a lot of people have been removed from the vg vendors and probably other places as well. Sadness for anyone who doesn't have a lot of those already.

Some of the crystals used for slaying have been removed too and arent obtainable anymore from the vg vendors or fusion like the furious one and the resolute one. I noticed people talking about that the other day on global chat and the VG vendor only sells hardy crystals now nothing else for armor. Tons of crystal fusion tries didnt produce a furious one either and had even worse results on the armor crystal fusion.

Crystal fusion freezes much more often now, especially when using it on armor crystals. If the result isn't a hardy crystal then it freezes and never completes the fusion. Cancelling it then trying again doesn't work you have to back completely out of the crystal fusion section and go back in. I tried fusing a bunch of armor crystals yesterday and the only crystal i ever got was a hardy crystal never anything else other than freezes.