[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Post-Merge Known Issues / Additional Changes : May 21

2»

Comments

  • RoeseRoese
    edited June 2019
    PLEASE FIX fashion coupons! Been more than 2 weeks now. I’m paying to play this stupid game and it’s not working! Or how about you give me my money back if you can’t handle the work!
    Not enough that it’s impossiple to match for those stupid battlegrounds but something as simple as fashion coupons, you guys should be able to at least handle that!
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Roese wrote: »
    PLEASE FIX fashion coupons! Been more than 2 weeks now. I’m paying to play this stupid game and it’s not working! Or how about you give me my money back if you can’t handle the work!
    Not enough that it’s impossiple to match for those stupid battlegrounds but something as simple as fashion coupons, you guys should be able to at least handle that!

    There was an internal discussion regarding fashion coupons. The go ahead has been given to put them back in, so the GM should be able to get to it sometime this week.
  • June 7th still no fix for fashion coupons
  • adding to the issue that many very useful crystals were removed for some reason, the in-game suggestions still recommend some of those crystals! go to the crystal recommendations on a Ninja or Warrior in game and it recommends several of them that were removed from the crystal shops and from crystal fusion. Its probably like that on other characters too. The guides for many classes also recommend crystals that you can't get anymore because they got removed. I was told the crystals are still there for pc why were they removed on console? why remove the pvp crystals especially?

    another related issue wouldn't those pvp crystals being removed put any new people who want to participate in pvp at a big big big disadvantage? old players will have them still but not anyone who is new or new to trying pvp or wants to do bgs.

    Is there any hope for the useful crystals including the pvp crystals that were removed being re-added? It doesn't make sense that the in-game crystal recommendation section recommends them for use but you cant get them anymore because they were removed for not being useful :/
  • Are yall gonna fix the cutscene language? Its more of an annoyance than anything.
  • CapCap admin
    Check out the latest patch notes for a range of bug fixes and fashion coupon news https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31861/06-17-2019-v66-04
  • Cap wrote: »
    Check out the latest patch notes for a range of bug fixes and fashion coupon news https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31861/06-17-2019-v66-04

    What happened to all of the comments and feedback on that post? Looks like it was all deleted :(
  • ArtemisHuntArtemisHunt Canada
    edited June 2019
    yeah, I commented and so did a number of other people and I don't think there was a positive comment! All valid comments regarding these sudden changed without explanation, like the whole FC thing... they told us they would be back within the week and now they are no longer dropping them! With no explanation as to why they did this (it could help us understand why they did it), and as to if we will ever get fashion items back. It's a bit petty to remove ALL the comments because they made good points.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    KozyEmi wrote: »
    Cap wrote: »
    Check out the latest patch notes for a range of bug fixes and fashion coupon news https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31861/06-17-2019-v66-04

    What happened to all of the comments and feedback on that post? Looks like it was all deleted :(
    DXTX5XY5P9 wrote: »
    yeah, I commented and so did a number of other people and I don't think there was a positive comment! All valid comments regarding these sudden changed without explanation, like the whole FC thing... they told us they would be back within the week and now they are no longer dropping them! With no explanation as to why they did this (it could help us understand why they did it), and as to if we will ever get fashion items back. It's a bit petty to remove ALL the comments because they made good points.

    Those comments weren't removed because of negative feedback nor for any petty reason. Patch notes threads are supposed to be locked upon creation and thus, unable to be commented on. They are there to be informative, but not for a discussion on them so the thread was cleaned and locked to remain organized. (All previous patch notes were locked upon creation and did not have this issue). You are free to leave your feedback here or to create a new thread if needed. I apologize for the inconvenience!
  • Sorry it’s for being able to dm
  • Don’t pay attention
  • To what I am writing
  • Im just doing that
  • To DM peiple
Sign In or Register to comment.