[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

New-ish player with some questions

Hi everyone,

I am a new-ish player (started in Feb 2019) with a few questions:

1) Semi-Enigmatic Scrolls. I have a few of these lying around. Are they useful anymore? or just some relic from the past. It says in the description they can be broken down into "Entropic Emblems".

2) Gear Infusion. Is it worth infusing "Blue Gear" or "Green gear" ? Or just sell all blue and green fodder?

3) Can Gear Infusion be "reversed"?
Like if I use a blue weapon to infuse my Stormcry, and later obtain a yellow weapon, ?

Thanks for you rhelp!

Comments

• GunnerKaeGunnerKae YouTube.com/tolate24 ✭✭
    edited May 22
    Semi enigmatic scrolls are for rerolling the selectable skills on a piece of gear, unless they've changed that. (I havent tried in quite a while)
    Yes! For sure you should be infusing your gear, look over the skills on the fusion weapon and see if they have a good selection of skills useful for your class (some of them arent very useful) and go for it. You can infuse the same piece of gear over and over as long as you have the sacrificial pieces and gold. So yes, if you use a blue you can over write it with a yellow.
  • kori83kori83 ✭✭
    Great, thanks! I've been missing out on the infusions - holding back for fear of messing up and losing my Stormcry.

I think I'll just sell those scrolls at the Broker. Do you happen to know what's actually in the Entropic Emblem shop, and (if) it differs from the Metamorphic Emblem shop?

• GunnerKaeGunnerKae YouTube.com/tolate24 ✭✭
    The entropic emblem shop has gold/silver talents and that's all. They are quite a few emblems each though. Maybe 20ea????? I dont remember off hand.

You can dismantle entropic emblems into metamorphic emblems as well I think.