[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

just saw someone with full +9 pvp gear kicked from sh

lol shorehold is weird

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Because if you kick them it counts as a loss for them and their rating goes down, even if you kicked them before the match started.
  • So wait... if someone tries to queue and is always kicked, each of those counts as a loss?
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    edited May 23
    Krystaline wrote: »
    So wait... if someone tries to queue and is always kicked, each of those counts as a loss?

It is unfortunately as they are Elitists monopolizing the content
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    No doubt it was retribution. From what I hear, the kickees are planning and plotting against the top geared players that have been kicking everyone else. It makes me laugh when I think about it. Just imagine constantly kicking people, because you don't want your stats lowered only to have them start kicking you and mutilating your stats anyways.
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    No doubt it was retribution. From what I hear, the kickees are planning and plotting against the top geared players that have been kicking everyone else. It makes me laugh when I think about it. Just imagine constantly kicking people, because you don't want your stats lowered only to have them start kicking you and mutilating your stats anyways.

We've been plotting for weeks. Expect to see results soon.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    I'd like to see that just so they know the pain we all feel everytime they ignores us
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    It would be kind of funny TBH. Kick them before they can kick you. You gotta be fast with it though, because you know at the start of every game, the first thing they do is inspect everyone. I'm all for the underdogs, so good luck guys.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    jrtseven wrote: »

@counterpoint might want to shut this down before it like everything get's out of hand.
  • jrtseven wrote: »

@counterpoint might want to shut this down before it like everything get's out of hand.

Well, first of all, it should be obvious that he's just trolling. But anyway, as there are other threads discussing this topic in a more topic-focused way, I will lock this one.
This discussion has been closed.