[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Fix report system.

Please fix report a player function IN GAME! A little censorship would be nice. I know that's an unpopular opinion.

Comments

• I agree with you
  • SocateKunSocateKun ✭✭
    that fuction stopped working like 1 2 years ago, was intentionally broken cause eme staff had to work + it did nothing in 2015 2016 or 2017
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    I send dozens of reports daily, and I receive a GM whisper regarding the results of each individual in question. Perhaps you're doing it wrong?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    jrtseven wrote: »
    I send dozens of reports daily, and I receive a GM whisper regarding the results of each individual in question. Perhaps you're doing it wrong?

In game reports?

Yes, it would be nice if the in game system worked. Then, we wouldn't have people spamming in chat for day.
  • edited May 23

FWIW, just in case anyone believed you... they don't send people whispers about in-game reports.

Although I think they should fix the in-game report system, for now they recommend that people send in support tickets.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I don't believe you for a second.