Fishing is true end game?

124

Comments

  • i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.
  • andersonepkandersonepk ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    i wonder my self if KR have the same issues, maybe yes... who knows.
  • Concepcion30Concepcion30 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Christin wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, I decided to check around to the fisheries and go to different channels. It's super easy to tell who is using the script and who isn't. Everyone using the script pulls in fish after fish with barely any tugging time.

    Crafting bait is not proof of someone cheating though. I craft bait when I run out and I am not cheating I just don't feel like wasting all my popo bait when I am going to be watching movies or something in the background, and people thinking having a high tier rod=cheating is just sad. Some people have been fishing since fishing was a thing. *shrugs*

    I personally am not stereotyping, I'm not sure about anyone else. If I were I'd say something like, every white woman in suburbia likes to wear yoga pants.

    So, is everyone fishing in Tera with a high level rod and making bait during fishing cheating? Of course not. I personally only have one processor on my main account, and she's the only one I haven't cleaned out enough inventory space to fish on yet. But I have a tier 8 rod and more than 50k angler tokens all from fishing the legit way. If people are attacking others because they think they are botting, they really shoudln't be. Cause like you said, there is no way for them to be 100% sure and it's not our job to police them.
  • i wonder my self if KR have the same issues, maybe yes... who knows.

    afaik fish module does not work in KR.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.

    I totally agree. They defend it or say some lame bull like they got top everything, but they don't bot. My post clearly stated it was easy to tell who is using it or not and what else I noticed on most of those using it. It wasn't as if I was saying people with pink rods were botting, but that most of the people botting had pink rods. I think it's more a way to try to change the topic.

    Personally, I don't care if people cheat or not. So, they'll be the first to get any new gear, and they'll be the first to get any new levels. And, the first thing people will say when they brag about it in chat is, "Are you scripting?" And, even if they say, "No," no one will believe them. So, we'll all roll our eyes in front of our monitors and move on with our lives.

    The only main problem I see is that once they spend all their gold leveling up their gear (which most of them have already done), they'll start buying up everything in the brokerage (which they are already doing). How long before those scripters take over the brokerage and the entire economy? Oh well, it's not my game, so why would I care if scripters ruin the economy? Oh, and before you say they don't make that much money fishing, getting top everything also makes it easier for them to spam dungeons and such. I've seen a bunch using their main accounts to, so there is really no fear of getting caught and/or punished.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    AMFKKM74E7 wrote: »
    How is this not broken? Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean its right.

    And I think that is the problem, too many are doing it. At any hour of the day, all you have to do is cycle through the various channels at the fishing spots and you'll find several fishing bots. Not all of them are gimply geared, I saw a level 70 with 460 ilvl botting. Someone like that has likely bought a lot of EMP in the past to get to that point. I don't expect EME to cut off a body part to spite themselves, not if some of these people are keeping their lights turned on.

    I would never adopt 'if you can't beat em join em' shtick, because wrong is wrong.

    How do you even know they were botting. Do you know, the number of times idiots have accused me of botting only for me to screenshot what I've been doing and prove I wasn't? Just because someone has better bait, better poles, and are catching better fish does not mean they are afk botting. I know plenty of people who afk fish that aren't breaking any ethical rules as there is build in afk fishing. I tend to check back once an hour Dismantle, craft and go back to fishing and clueless people insist it's cheating.

    and at @AMFKKM74E7 Not. True. The in game option catches 1 fish every 3 minutes if you are AFK, however if you are active and fishing you can *Gasp* Ethically catch two fish every minute, I've been there I've done than and I have no desire to use the script. Just because someone is better than you does not instantly =cheating.

    You're always going off on tangents like this, and it's so annoying. His post was clearly about people that use the script and had nothing to do with how fast people can manually fish. I bet you're fast, but you're not as fast as the script no matter how great and wonderful you think you are. People using the script are obvious to see as they reel the fish in super fast every time.

    This is why people using scripts are so annoying, because they constantly make posts to try to deflect what's really going on. Oh, you made a post about script users, so you're attacking everyone that fishes and blah blah blah. Ever hear that phrase "Me thinks you protest too much?" No one mentioned you, no one mentioned the others, yet for some bizarre reason a few people feel the need to defend themselves and cry foul like they are getting attacked. Really? If you weren't scripting, then, there was really no reason for you to even comment. Obviously, no one was attacking you, and obviously, people are scripting. So, for you to say they're all manually fishing and he is just mad that they manually fish faster than him is beyond ridiculous!
  • Christin wrote: »
    i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.

    I totally agree. They defend it or say some lame bull like they got top everything, but they don't bot. My post clearly stated it was easy to tell who is using it or not and what else I noticed on most of those using it. It wasn't as if I was saying people with pink rods were botting, but that most of the people botting had pink rods. I think it's more a way to try to change the topic.

    Personally, I don't care if people cheat or not. So, they'll be the first to get any new gear, and they'll be the first to get any new levels. And, the first thing people will say when they brag about it in chat is, "Are you scripting?" And, even if they say, "No," no one will believe them. So, we'll all roll our eyes in front of our monitors and move on with our lives.

    The only main problem I see is that once they spend all their gold leveling up their gear (which most of them have already done), they'll start buying up everything in the brokerage (which they are already doing). How long before those scripters take over the brokerage and the entire economy? Oh well, it's not my game, so why would I care if scripters ruin the economy?

    Thinking people who even fish bot could have possibly made enough gold to get maxed out gear, show how little you actually know about end game gear or how much they cost.
    The gold you can make in 24 hours of fishing you can make in only a few hours actually playing the game.
    The exp you can get by fishing for 24 hours, you can gain in 2 hours of grinding.
    All fish botting does, is harm your PC and give you a nice hydro bill at the end of the month.

    If you think fish botters are leveling or making gold faster than other people, then I am pretty sure you don't play this game.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    NerdFury wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.

    I totally agree. They defend it or say some lame bull like they got top everything, but they don't bot. My post clearly stated it was easy to tell who is using it or not and what else I noticed on most of those using it. It wasn't as if I was saying people with pink rods were botting, but that most of the people botting had pink rods. I think it's more a way to try to change the topic.

    Personally, I don't care if people cheat or not. So, they'll be the first to get any new gear, and they'll be the first to get any new levels. And, the first thing people will say when they brag about it in chat is, "Are you scripting?" And, even if they say, "No," no one will believe them. So, we'll all roll our eyes in front of our monitors and move on with our lives.

    The only main problem I see is that once they spend all their gold leveling up their gear (which most of them have already done), they'll start buying up everything in the brokerage (which they are already doing). How long before those scripters take over the brokerage and the entire economy? Oh well, it's not my game, so why would I care if scripters ruin the economy?

    Thinking people who even fish bot could have possibly made enough gold to get maxed out gear, show how little you actually know about end game gear or how much they cost.
    The gold you can make in 24 hours of fishing you can make in only a few hours actually playing the game.
    The exp you can get by fishing for 24 hours, you can gain in 2 hours of grinding.
    All fish botting does, is harm your PC and give you a nice hydro bill at the end of the month.

    If you think fish botters are leveling or making gold faster than other people, then I am pretty sure you don't play this game.

    Again another script defender making the script out to be nothing. Really? How many fillets do they get? What all can they craft with those fillets? How many accounts do you think most of them are using to fish? Many of the accounts I am seeing are scripting 24/7. Yeah, I bet that really does add up. Script fishing day after day for months 24/7 on multiple accounts. Yeah, you make it seem so small and minute for a reason. An obvious reason. Please, stop being so obvious.

    Again, you're just trying to change the topic by crying that I am saying everyone with top gear got it from botting, when what I clearly stated was mostly everyone I saw botting had on top gear. Again, another "don't attack me" post just trying to change the topic.

    To all of you crying that I stated y'all got top gear from scripting can't read. The point I was making in my other post is that whether you're scripting or not, players are now going to assume y'all with top gear and top levels are scripting. You can cry foul all you want, but it's simply the truth. People are already admitting that others are reporting them, because they have top gear on. How great do you think it's going to be as more and more players know about the script and see so many people magically speed fishing? Sad thing is y'all knew what I meant, but thought you'd cry foul in order to change the topic. Good thing it didn't work.
  • Christin wrote: »
    NerdFury wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.

    I totally agree. They defend it or say some lame bull like they got top everything, but they don't bot. My post clearly stated it was easy to tell who is using it or not and what else I noticed on most of those using it. It wasn't as if I was saying people with pink rods were botting, but that most of the people botting had pink rods. I think it's more a way to try to change the topic.

    Personally, I don't care if people cheat or not. So, they'll be the first to get any new gear, and they'll be the first to get any new levels. And, the first thing people will say when they brag about it in chat is, "Are you scripting?" And, even if they say, "No," no one will believe them. So, we'll all roll our eyes in front of our monitors and move on with our lives.

    The only main problem I see is that once they spend all their gold leveling up their gear (which most of them have already done), they'll start buying up everything in the brokerage (which they are already doing). How long before those scripters take over the brokerage and the entire economy? Oh well, it's not my game, so why would I care if scripters ruin the economy?

    Thinking people who even fish bot could have possibly made enough gold to get maxed out gear, show how little you actually know about end game gear or how much they cost.
    The gold you can make in 24 hours of fishing you can make in only a few hours actually playing the game.
    The exp you can get by fishing for 24 hours, you can gain in 2 hours of grinding.
    All fish botting does, is harm your PC and give you a nice hydro bill at the end of the month.

    If you think fish botters are leveling or making gold faster than other people, then I am pretty sure you don't play this game.

    Again another script defender making the script out to be nothing. Really? How many fillets do they get? What all can they craft with those fillets? How many accounts do you think most of them are using to fish? Many of the accounts I am seeing are scripting 24/7. Yeah, I bet that really does add up. Script fishing day after day for months 24/7 on multiple accounts. Yeah, you make it seem so small and minute for a reason. An obvious reason. Please, stop being so obvious.

    Again, you're just trying to change the topic by crying that I am saying everyone with top gear got it from botting, when what I clearly stated was mostly everyone I saw botting had on top gear. Again, another "don't attack me" post just trying to change the topic.

    To all of you crying that I stated y'all got top gear from scripting can't read. The point I was making in my other post is that whether you're scripting or not, players are now going to assume y'all with top gear and top levels are scripting. You can cry foul all you want, but it's simply the truth. People are already admitting that others are reporting them, because they have top gear on. How great do you think it's going to be as more and more players know about the script and see so many people magically speed fishing? Sad thing is y'all knew what I meant, but thought you'd cry foul in order to change the topic. Good thing it didn't work.


    I can read perfectly fine, what you fail to understand, is that, no one who knows anything about tera is going to assume someone got top tier gear from fishing. Because they know how stupid that is.

    It doesn't matter how many fillets they get, if they are fishing 24/7 it means they are not using those fillets for anything other than crafting more bait/ selling. Which still means that the gold they are making from fishing is still nothing in comparison to what they would make if they played the game normally.

    What I stated were facts, fishing does not get anyone enough gold to reach endgame quickly, nor does it give them enough exp to level faster than some one who grinds for even 2 hours a day.

    YOU CANNOT REACH ENDGAME WITHOUT ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.

    Again you are absolutely clueless.

    I think rather than saying someone cannot read, you should take a few reading lessons yourself.
  • KrystalineKrystaline ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    @Christin

    Rather than accusing us not reading clearly, perhaps you should go back and read your posts. You literally wrote
    Christin wrote: »
    Even if people are acting all righteous no doubt they have an account on which they use or have used scripts.

    "No doubt" means without a doubt, so allow me to clarify what you wrote for you. You are saying that even if people are acting like they've done nothing wrong, they WITHOUT A DOUBT have an account on which they use or have used scripts. And that is simply not true.

    Don't tell us we lack reading comprehension. You've accused everyone disagreeing with you in this thread of cheating. Well done.


    (edited because past tense is a thing and should be used properly)
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    > top gears by fishing and scripting "in general"
    lol
    then again it looks like those ppl have no clue what they are talking about...
    also curious on which scripts exactly are supposed to carry you to top gears, as if gold alone was enough to get you full +3 ho and ethereal jewelry (top tier for now, new jewelry incoming...)

    unless they gave out a script that magically spawns pendulums and all the untradable mats without you needing to run dungeons or hunt bams ofc.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    i will repeat again.. everyone that defend it... is using IT.....
    but i dont care, i jsut wanna some dungeons and is it.
    black desert have the same probleme, with hacks and bots..

    but lets think as EME, should i BAM 300 players for using it?
    lets math, this is 4200$ by month only cause elite, should i bam 300 players do lets what... 5 people happy on forum ...
    nah [filtered] it...

    they will let it open, just use if u want or accpet that never nothing will happen about.
    this bot is out by months now, i dont see why just now people are complain.

    Lawl okay if that were true I'd be level 70 by now and not level 66 on only one of my many characters. grow up. You are just one of those people trying to police thinking Everyone is out to get you.
  • JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    It's easy for me to see some people's frustration though cause I too find it annoying. For the record I know it isn't possible to get HO with only fishing, but it is possible to reach 70. I've been at 67 for a few weeks now, I work 48-60 hours a week so I'm only able to play as much as I can find time for. So for me personally it's a bit disheartening to see a highly under-equipped, essentially fishing-bot reach higher level, if not maxed, than you by just stationing a char there and reeling in fish after fish at nearly under 2 seconds.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Tier 9 fish vendors for 22 gold, 12 angler tokens awarded for catching it which can be traded in for 12 gold.
    2 fish per minute = 68 gold per minute, 4080 gold per hour, 97920 gold per day.

    Hmm nah bots can't be inflating the economy lol
This discussion has been closed.