[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ghillieglade

Can we make Ghillieglade rewarding to some extent? Right now we get 1 titan ember and 2-6 mwa, thats it for anything thats worth anything and the occasional crystal box. Cant you guys add something that makes it worth running again? Even EU Tera has done it right and added some loot to it like spellbind, mes, mwa and feedstock. Granted the scroll costs 400 VG credits, but its still a dungeon worth running over there, but here on NA its a useless elite status perk and something no one in their right minds would even consider spending 15 VG credits on

Comments

• DanbeasDanbeas ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Treeshark said a few weeks ago having plans for Ghillieglade, but nothing has changed.
  • I got bored and wanted to try it on my new Brawler the other day, pretty sure I scored some MWA at least. But yea, would never run again.
  • I'm not saying it isn't worth running. Treeshark implied that there would be changes, but nothing changed.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Titan embers, Alkas, a chance of Emerald and designs ( Heavens elixir, keen III, empowered III, etc ), Diamond ( I dropped 3 so far ) , goldfingers, crystal boxes... what is not rewarding about it ?

Tell me how many gems or designs you have seen so far. I'll tell you what i've gotten so far. 2 sapphires and an emerald.
  • ZtokaZtoka
    edited June 2016
    EllieChu wrote: »
    Can we make Ghillieglade rewarding to some extent? Right now we get 1 titan ember and 2-6 mwa, thats it for anything thats worth anything and the occasional crystal box. Cant you guys add something that makes it worth running again? Even EU Tera has done it right and added some loot to it like spellbind, mes, mwa and feedstock. Granted the scroll costs 400 VG credits, but its still a dungeon worth running over there, but here on NA its a useless elite status perk and something no one in their right minds would even consider spending 15 VG credits on

I have gotten 2-3 designs out of there that made me about 40-50k gold each. That alone is quite rewarding. I mean, for 15 vg credits, that isn't bad at all imo. 15 credits is HELLA cheap. And that isn't counting the other loot you get, embers, tokens, charming/hasty fires and some other items I can't recall right now.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    2-3 designs, and when did they make this change where we got rng loot instead of actuall drops + the rng designs?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    .... elite have a guillegade scrolls teleports, 4 entrances and you can do in 1-3 minutes (5-6 minutes for berseker in hm) for 15-29 mwa (1k if they get 55g/ each, 12 goldenfinger, maybe 1 esmerald, 1 cristal box be sure (400 g), and 4 titans embers (1.2 if 300 g each) , valiant and healp potion, bages no combat hp sure and somes chamrs .......... maybe this guy think daimond 100% droop for him be happy xD
  • Rewards are cool, considering it takes one minute to kill it. Loading screens and running to the tree take most of the total time of the 4 runs.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Considering it takes 5 minutes to clear, it's not that bad. I got a keen 3 design and made bank, among other surprises i didn't even know it dropped.

Also, what'd u use 15 credits for? Usually when i buy mwa boxes i have a remain i could use to buy ghillie entrance if i wasn't elite.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to learn my toons better to farm this thing in HM... NM is just way too long and horrendously boring.
  • You get 1 titan's ember that worth 300G and about 200G worth of alka in a one min dungeon run? I think that's pretty good. I should start doing ghillieglade now.

I would like you to post a vid of you doing it in one minute since you're gonna start running it.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    You get 1 titan's ember that worth 300G and about 200G worth of alka in a one min dungeon run? I think that's pretty good. I should start doing ghillieglade now.

I would like you to post a vid of you doing it in one minute since you're gonna start running it.

• Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    You get 1 titan's ember that worth 300G and about 200G worth of alka in a one min dungeon run? I think that's pretty good. I should start doing ghillieglade now.

There's a talent thing in korea, if this is correct:

http://shumiere.tumblr.com/post/130672805586/mystic-talent
    Then mystics can do a lot more dps in KTera than NA.

Tbh this discussion is pointless, it takes between 1 and 2 mins to clear it with my DPS warrior if after destroying crystal i go to D-stance and enrage it right off the bat, since it has a 5min cd i can tell you it doesn't take more than 1 or 2 mins, depending if my charging slash goes through the crystal doing no dmg, or not :angry: