ffs fashion coupons

This is a joke at this point! Is there honestly any real plan to bring them back? I'm on the verge of deleting Tera. I regret even buying elite status for this game. There's no excuse at this point especially with the ps4 server clusterfuck earlier. So done.

Comments

• It feels very... Intentional. How many CASH SHOP sales have we had 3?

Dilibritly leaving free transmog broken to boost CASH shop sales that's sure what it looks like
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Glaciated wrote: »
    This is a joke at this point! Is there honestly any real plan to bring them back? I'm on the verge of deleting Tera. I regret even buying elite status for this game. There's no excuse at this point especially with the ps4 server clusterfuck earlier. So done.

EME recently got the approval to put them back in from BHS. Every time we have a server merge, the fashion coupon store would lose items. In order to fix it, it needs to be completely wiped and every item put back in one by one. The GM has been very busy lately and has said he will do his best to try and make time for it as soon as he can.
  • I doubt its intentional,considering it happened before as well.
  • GlaciatedGlaciated
    edited June 17
    > @FluffieFoxy said:
    > I doubt its intentional,considering it happened before as well.

Yes we get that, sure, server gets merged and coupon store loses some items or whatever and has to be reset. (Why though?) But that's not the problem here. The issue is that it's been nearly a month, A MONTH, and we keep getting fed excuses. It keeps getting dragged on. And sure I get that they're busy, but there's no real excuse at this point. 11 days ago we were told it would be fixed within the week.

I realize now the forum mod has no actual clue what's going on with fashion coupons. It would be nice to have a more official voice comment on the issue, but it seems that's not a thing here. Either there's no intent of bringing the coupon store back, or the "GM" doesn't realize how big of a deal it is to the playerbase. Speaking of, why is there only apparently one person capable of fixing this, why is this such a bad design? It's obviously not a game breaking issue, but for a lot of people it's an important feature of the game.

For me personally my elite status expired today, and I'll be deleting the game to make room for games that the devs actually care about. Although I'll be left wondering if they ever fixed this, not even counting the other issues present in the game currently.
  • VEDIVEDI ✭✭
    Last time it took them around 3 months to fix it
  • That's ridiculous.

They knew beforehand this was going to happen and no one did anything?

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Glaciated wrote: »
    > @FluffieFoxy said:
    > I doubt its intentional,considering it happened before as well.

Yes we get that, sure, server gets merged and coupon store loses some items or whatever and has to be reset. (Why though?) But that's not the problem here. The issue is that it's been nearly a month, A MONTH, and we keep getting fed excuses. It keeps getting dragged on. And sure I get that they're busy, but there's no real excuse at this point. 11 days ago we were told it would be fixed within the week.

I realize now the forum mod has no actual clue what's going on with fashion coupons. It would be nice to have a more official voice comment on the issue, but it seems that's not a thing here. Either there's no intent of bringing the coupon store back, or the "GM" doesn't realize how big of a deal it is to the playerbase. Speaking of, why is there only apparently one person capable of fixing this, why is this such a bad design? It's obviously not a game breaking issue, but for a lot of people it's an important feature of the game.

For me personally my elite status expired today, and I'll be deleting the game to make room for games that the devs actually care about. Although I'll be left wondering if they ever fixed this, not even counting the other issues present in the game currently.

There was talk about removing them entirely. Luckily due to internal discussions, we were able to keep them in the game. Following those discussions, BHS approved putting them back in to which the GM has stated he will do his best to make time to put them in. It's a very tedious process and each item must be put back in one at a time. Until yesterday, that was the official response. Now, the official response is that they will be put back in with the release of male brawler.
    Drakne wrote: »
    That's ridiculous.

They knew beforehand this was going to happen and no one did anything?

It's a result of the server merge. And as I mentioned earlier, there was talk of having them removed completely. We were able to change that get them put back in even if it wasn't immediately.
  • > @Exipheus said:
    > Glaciated wrote: »
    >
    > > @FluffieFoxy said:
    > > I doubt its intentional,considering it happened before as well.
    >
    >
    > Yes we get that, sure, server gets merged and coupon store loses some items or whatever and has to be reset. (Why though?) But that's not the problem here. The issue is that it's been nearly a month, A MONTH, and we keep getting fed excuses. It keeps getting dragged on. And sure I get that they're busy, but there's no real excuse at this point. 11 days ago we were told it would be fixed within the week.
    >
    > I realize now the forum mod has no actual clue what's going on with fashion coupons. It would be nice to have a more official voice comment on the issue, but it seems that's not a thing here. Either there's no intent of bringing the coupon store back, or the "GM" doesn't realize how big of a deal it is to the playerbase. Speaking of, why is there only apparently one person capable of fixing this, why is this such a bad design? It's obviously not a game breaking issue, but for a lot of people it's an important feature of the game.
    >
    > For me personally my elite status expired today, and I'll be deleting the game to make room for games that the devs actually care about. Although I'll be left wondering if they ever fixed this, not even counting the other issues present in the game currently.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There was talk about removing them entirely. Luckily due to internal discussions, we were able to keep them in the game. Following those discussions, BHS approved putting them back in to which the GM has stated he will do his best to make time to put them in. It's a very tedious process and each item must be put back in one at a time. Until yesterday, that was the official response. Now, the official response is that they will be put back in with the release of male brawler.
    > Drakne wrote: »
    >
    > That's ridiculous.
    >
    > They knew beforehand this was going to happen and no one did anything?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's a result of the server merge. And as I mentioned earlier, there was talk of having them removed completely. We were able to change that get them put back in even if it wasn't immediately.

Sorry for long quote, but first of all I do want to thank you for giving some serious insight into what was going with FC and the inner workings of development. I really appreciate you giving us the inside info into what's going on. Though it's sad that trashing FCs was even on the agenda. But I supposed my first point was right, they didn't realize how big of a deal this was yet it is no longer a bam drop. They will just keep killing what's left of the game. Whatever, I dont play the game at this point though it's sad to see that it's still suffocating itself. Dauntless for now, waiting for BDO release.