[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Trouble with a New Character Slot

I just purchased 2 new character slots while in the PvE server and accepted them in that server, but it will not let me create a new character in that server. However, it will let me create a new character in the PvP server (but I didn't do it). All my other characters are in the PvE server. I logged out and re-entered the game, and I still cannot create a new character in the PvE server. How can I get the game to create my newly purchased characters in the PvE server instead of the PvP server? I only have 3 characters in the PvE server, so it is not due to that server having the max number of characters (with the new purchases, I have only 5 character slots, and I read it was 8 max in one server). Please help me create the new characters in the server I was in when I purchased them (the PvE server). Thank you for any help.

Answers

• I would advise you to send in a support ticket for your issue. Hope everything gets sorted out for you.

As of tomorrow's patch, Players can now create up to 22 characters per server. Just an FYI.