[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Terachic Boutique Coins.

Hello.

Does anyone know anything about this? It has been a few weeks already since the "soon" to be updated happened? xD

Comments

• MoonpeltMoonpelt ✭✭
    Nope but all we can do is hope and wait.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tera emporium was a “soon” thing too.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Just get used to looking at the coins in your bank.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    The Tera emporium was a “soon” thing too.

Don't forget Phase 2 of the Fashion Coupon rework.

Where are we now, like 3 years since that was supposed to happen?
    > @SageWindu said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > The Tera emporium was a “soon” thing too.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Don't forget Phase 2 of the Fashion Coupon rework.
    >
    > Where are we now, like 3 years since that was supposed to happen?

I believe so it was supposed to be in 2016.
  • They are working hard as they said in the twitch. Working hard on ordering cheeseburger as i see(way too much cheesburger). So just keep looking at those coins and the super old fashion shop. All their promises went down the toilet, as usual :)
  • If they are gunna lose money by implementing something. Then we arent going to get it.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
  • I've been wondering about this too, but at this point I've chosen to not keep my hopes up about this. Besides, the Boutique just sounds too good to be true if I'm being perfectly honest. Not only this, but remember when they said they weren't going to implement it just yet due to player complaints or something along those lines? Yeah ... this is why we can't have nice things. People always complaining too much lmao!
  • Emporium
    Terachic Boutique
    Fashion Store

all those will make eme lose money, dont you understand ? its clear they got cancelled
  • edited July 9
    Exactly! That's why they need to remove the coins, they're only a waste of space tbh. Like. Don't implement something into the game if you never planned on allowing the playerbase to use it. It's just redundant to leave them in.
  • If they remove the coins, I want the stuff back I dismantled. I did it because I was bored of a few outfits and thought I'd be able to buy something new and pretty soon™. Had I realized I was throwing the outfits away, I'd have kept them.
  • Oh absolutely! They owe it to everyone to return the costumes that were dismantled! Return the costumes, remove the coins. Plain and simple.
    Just more false promises from eme. Still waiting on the emporium update that was promised 3 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.