Make the calendar login rewards more prominent.

I've been logging in every day for months and I literally forgot the calendar is even a thing, I checked it a few days ago and noticed I had over a month of items.

The point of the login rewards is to keep people logging in daily and for it to become a routine in order to get them, if people don't know or forget they exist it's not working as intended. Unless you know it's there a lot of people are going to be missing it.

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t even claim my stuff anymore the stuff on there now is mediocre compared to how the calendar items used to be. They used to have smart dyads, dyads, gold finger tokens, etc. now it’s just useless things.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    The problem with putting good stuff in the calendar is that people will glitch them and get a [filtered] ton of them,they already do with the haste coins and blue nocs, i wouldn't mind better stuff either but i highly doubt it eme will change it
  • I don't mind if it's amazing or not, personally I just like the F coupons but the point is new players don't even know it exists and a lot of casual players forget it too.