Best reward from the TREASURE MAP

one guy just made more than 300k there.

Comments

• The parts can expire within 15days so if you are unlucky to not find the other piece then treasure becomes obsolote.. And if you have checked the video properly then you could see that not anyone managed to get that many plates so the prize is not even guaranteed.

We can also make 100k per day from normal play time.. So what is there to talk about 300k?

And here is me spending 200k to fail on boots on alt..

ojJF1pu.jpg

p.s. 300k is nothing these days
  • where they drop? dungeons?
  • Ourlord wrote: »

I just logged in to say, what a [filtered] song holy [filtered] dude
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    Ourlord wrote: »

I just logged in to say, what a [filtered] song holy [filtered] dude

thanks mate.
  • rate of drop is 00001%??
    several runs all week and nothing
  • rate of drop is 00001%??
    several runs all week and nothing

Soon to be sold in the Tera store. ( joking )
  • pokachuepokachue
    edited June 18
    so just wondering, why didn't they get made as non-bankable / guild bankable? people been selling them like that which is kinda... o-o
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    The parts can expire within 15days so if you are unlucky to not find the other piece then treasure becomes obsolote.. And if you have checked the video properly then you could see that not anyone managed to get that many plates so the prize is not even guaranteed.

We can also make 100k per day from normal play time.. So what is there to talk about 300k?

ojJF1pu.jpg

You really can't count 200k, to +6 a boots learn to count please, before posting false info thank you.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    I was thinking gettin alot of my Guildies in when we manage to get the other half, i wonder if it works for raids has anyone tried?
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Laemie wrote: »
    I was thinking gettin alot of my Guildies in when we manage to get the other half, i wonder if it works for raids has anyone tried?

only 5 from what I did read.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭

What do you consider "normal play time"?
  • > @pokachue said:
    > so just wondering, why didn't they get made as non-bankable / guild bankable? people been selling them like that which is kinda... o-o

So I have one half of a map. If I found someone with the other half I could temporarily join their guild, we combine the pieces, and go get the reward along with 3 of his/her other guild-mates? That's a pretty sweet deal really.

And it's a good idea to have them guild-bankable, it encourages cooperation and socialization. The odds of a map dropping are so incredibly low that being able to rely on guild mates is much better overall than one person trying to farm and grabbing the chest alone.
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    The parts can expire within 15days so if you are unlucky to not find the other piece then treasure becomes obsolote.. And if you have checked the video properly then you could see that not anyone managed to get that many plates so the prize is not even guaranteed.

ojJF1pu.jpg

You really can't count 200k, to +6 a boots learn to count please, before posting false info thank you.

Are you still trying to be funny with me? You kept doing this in the past..

And the math goes like this:

36 golden plates x420g each ( recent broker price ) = 15120g

9 emeralds x1250g each ( recent broker price ) = 11250g

= 26370g x 9 tries ( 8 failures and 1 success ) = 237330g

Anyway, i think that it is very stupid to set a limit for 15 days on any of the part with them being able to expire and become useless if a player is not able to find any of the other missing part to create the map... Especially since the bankable thing will be "hotfixed" because it goes against the balance of the game...

We did not get the Boutique Coin shop for almost a month but this thing will be hotfixed in a few days..

Make Tera great again?