[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Do I have to be level 65+ to do any crafting?

I am trying to learn crafting in TERA, but all the Designs I have seen so far say "For level 65 or above" on them.

I have to buy and learn a Design in order to make the item, right?

There is no crafting you can do without buying a Design for it, right?

Are there any designs for under level 65?

Do I have to be level 65+ to buy any Crafting Design and start making stuff?

Or can I do some type of crafting under 65?

Answers

• I answered you in your other thread. No need to make another one about it. Yes, you need to be 65.
  • RanseRanse ✭✭
    I didn't ask these questions in another thread. You must be thinking of someone else. This is the first time I have asked these questions. Ever. I asked if they did away with crafting in TERA earlier, not what level you have to be to do it.
  • Ranse wrote: »
    I didn't ask these questions in another thread. You must be thinking of someone else. This is the first time I have asked these questions. Ever. I asked if they did away with crafting in TERA earlier, not what level you have to be to do it.
    Ranse wrote: »
    But I am trying to get started in crafting, and it looks like all the plans are for level 65+ -- I cannot start making fish crates until I reach 65, right? In fact, it looks like you cannot do any crafting at all till you are 65+ and can buy the plans for the item. Right?