Cpu and gpu less than 50%

as the title says I do not know if it is a bug or that but the metrics of amd and msi afterburner tells me that the game only works with half of my processor and the weirdest with less than half of the gpu I do not understand this. ..
I would need someone to clarify if it is a bug or not.
the weird thing is that in the menu of creation of the characters or editor my gpu and cpu if you take advantage of its efficiency keeping the graph to 99% and the cpu to about 80% to 90% ...
I have a gpu radeon hd 7770 ghz edition xfx with which I work almost all games I never complain, 8GB of ram and a third generation i5 I work most of the games but in this I always walked badly and now I put to look at the metrics and this comes out :/

when selecting class and others
1zp2yrl.jpg

when editing the character
o5yolx.jpg

already in the playing
bhep78.jpg

there are parts where the graph goes down to 30% but and the cpu is maintained between 50% to 65% xd no idea what causes it I have process installed installed verifico cpu I gave priority to the processes of tera and nothing ... it's all in ultra the graphics what I need to try is one by one the graphics from 0 to see if the gpu responds properly I touch some configurations of the cfg ... no process in the background or anything bothers when playing all moderated in the pc the dpc and the latencies between components the and reduced to the minimum.

Comments

• Stitches1974Stitches1974 ✭✭
    edited July 11
    32 bit DX9 game.This game is very poorly optimized. You literally can have a computer too powerful for this game.
  • 32 bit DX9 game.This game is very poorly optimized. You literally can have a computer too powerful for this game.

any way to force it to direct x 10 or 11 or 12?
    and
    Well I was trying things and it turns out that what limits my gpu is the distance configuration of the tera ... it's silly.
    taking it to 6 the graph is layer to 30% of use having it to 1 reaches 100% of use that is the good thing the other configurations in ultra.
    but keep going at 40 fps
  • kamizurukamizuru ✭✭
    Welcome to TERA lmao, it's old problem since TERA release, it's normal for this game, he always focus use CPU and ignore GPU, game use an old engine with a lot of bugs. Have some tips that you can use to try improve your fps, you can google it, but you never will use 100% of your GPU all time to get max fps, just accept it and play for fun xD
  • 32 bit DX9 game.This game is very poorly optimized. You literally can have a computer too powerful for this game.

any way to force it to direct x 10 or 11 or 12?

No.

• and then some way to make it faster or something?
    any hope?
  • None at all. I run a 9900K and RTX 2080
    and then some way to make it faster or something?
    any hope?

None at all. I run a 9900K and RTX 2080 and the game FPS caps me at 80 while questing. I'm lucky to get 40-50 fps in Velika. Most of the time it's 25-35 FPS.