Fish BAF Quicker, Faster and Better!

Need help with BAF Fishing on TERA? Hope this helps a little bit!

Comments

• Why don't you make a video about how there is no PvP still.

Instead encouraging players to drop money into a dead game
  • Why don't you make a video about how there is no PvP still.

No one cares about PVP in a PVE game. Perhaps you should try Black Desert Online, which is virtually devoid of PVE but focuses on PVP.
  • > @MagnusX14 said:
    > Kenpachi389 wrote: »
    >
    > Why don't you make a video about how there is no PvP still.
    >
    > Instead encouraging players to drop money into a dead game
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No one cares about PVP in a PVE game. Perhaps you should try Black Desert Online, which is virtually devoid of PVE but focuses on PVP.

BDO is all PvE, when Tera had jackpots it had more PvP then BDO.

BDO has 1 battleground only.

Been there, done that softcap mystic PC.

That's great though, obviously all the pvpers should leave Tera and go to Bdo. Which they will, that will be great for Tera though, less complaints so they can go full carebears pve
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited July 12
    Sarumonin wrote: »
    Need help with BAF Fishing on TERA? Hope this helps a little bit!

You mentioned Clover's Luck in your video is that something we can get on console too somewhere? I tried looking around and only found some information about it being from a chest on the Tera Store, but it's not there yet on console that I can see. Or maybe I'm just blind and it's found somewhere else. Also, ty for the guide, i love seeing new guides and information for Tera Console since so much out there about Tera is for PC instead and that can be confusing to new players. The more info for console the better!

I tried the popori bait this morning and wow it is really good. Not tradeable unfortunately so cant buy it for gold at the broker or from emp sellers but its cheap on the emp store so I had to try it. It gives a nice big boost to baf fishing! If someone is going to try the popo or the popori bait I really recommend practicing without it first so you get the hang of fishing up bafs. You dont want to waste the popo/popori bait and miss a baf because you werent able to reel it in!

One tip for fishing up bafs I can think of that helped me a lot. This was from Suspense on the discord channel. When the baf hits one of those spots where it starts to go back towards the beginning rapidly, hold down the A button (or whatever button PS4) and even tho it will go back towards the beginning quite a ways it should move back up towards where it was before quickly allowing you to "catch" it back in that little window area again and continue reeling it in without losing too much progress. You can see that in Sarumonin's video too how it goes back quickly to where it was and he continues reeling it in.
    Why don't you make a video about how there is no PvP still.

I'm not happy pvp is in its current state either but this really isn't a good thread for that. Any guides for new content, especially on Tera Console, are great for helping new players and people unfamiliar with that content. A helpful guide thread being taken over by another topic is not helpful to anyone including the cause you care about :( If you want to discuss PVP stuff that's great and the more comments & threads on that topic the better, but a new thread about PVP would be a better place to discuss it, not in a guide on fishing :p Hopefully with enough interest in the thread about pvp and enough comments it'll get noticed and that combined with what Cobalt and the player council are doing will get things going in the right direction again for pvp.
  • Kenpachi389Kenpachi389 ✭✭
    edited July 13
    No, this is the same as Saru derailing PvP conversation in discord and the partners/PC/eme have not even addressed the PvP issues, having weekend events for PvP yet we on EU PS4 hasn't had a FWC/CS for over 4 months.

But, this is a great video, I'm sure this is going to stop the PvP players, new and old dropping out daily.

Imo thinking to drop money into BHS at this moment in time is a waste unless you actually enjoy the current fishing/crafting AFK end game.

They are trying to gimp progression by removing JP rewards but it's so easy to get HO and how many casual players can make it into a HH raid?

Like by making this fishbait not tradeable is obvious it's an absolute milk from the playerbase, yet if they managed to get a decent PvP system in place alot more people will be willing to spend. They want money, but I've seen absolute whales drop from the game because of the current state of it.

Like matey above commenting on how players should go to BDO for PvP, do you even realize how many decent players you are losing both pve/PvP and all the new players being pushed away from the game.

It's a simple fix, Cobaltdragon already knows it, that's why JPs were added in the first place.

I know enough players already who've sold their gear to get what they could back from the money they dropped into Tera, and will be going to BDO.

As much as people may think this is a PvE game, the class balances are also PvP orientated, but I guess with mentality some people have, knockdown crystals and glyphs etc are their for "farming"

An entire PvP system missing from an MMO?
    Really, fix the game. I'll take the bait.