[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Fishing Problems

Hello I’m a new for the first time discussion to problems.

For this reason problem:
-Most players “Hate” using Ash Saplings Rod because has add 0.3% chance BAF per upgrade and expensive than Xermetal Rod has add 3% chance high-grade fish and 1.5% decrease waiting time. Ash Sapling Rod is underpower.

-Ash Sapling and Fairy Wing Rod has a wrong effect(Not Xermetal Rod). For example Ash Sapling Rod I has effect 3% increase chance BAF and 0.3% decrease waiting time then same(3%) increase chance BAF and 0.6%. **That decrease waiting time is consider BAF chance.**

-All fishing rods and angler whiskers prices are way more overpriced and not worth it

-Deliver 2 Fish Crates a day is not worth it(Federation Resource Manager).

-Deliver 20 Fishes a day is not worth it(Association Fishmonger)

If not then All players wasting more time or don’t fishing.

Comments

• In my experience its better to just use and upgrade the xermetal rod, the overall decrease to the wait time and higher chance for a better fish is superior to the ash sapling. If you use popo or popori bait, then the ash sapling is quite useless. In addition, you can make up to 10,000 gold per day turning in 20 BAFs, I know in the grand scheme of things that isnt alot of money, but its great supplemental income for only spending around 30-45 minutes fishing.