[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Instance matching issue?

Is anyone having an issue with 5-person dungeons not showing up on instance matching?

Answers

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@DNambitts said:
    Is anyone having an issue with 5-person dungeons not showing up on instance matching?

you have to have the required item level, not just level to match them.

• But it did appear initially. I was waiting to find a ground through instance matching but it was taking too long. Then stopped playing and signed back in 2 days later and it wasn't on the instance matching list to choose from. That was the Ebon Tower dungeon. I skipped it thinking it was some other issue. But now none of the dungeons show up. The only available option now is Sabex Armory. Could it still be a level issue?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@DNambitts said:
    But it did appear initially. I was waiting to find a ground through instance matching but it was taking too long. Then stopped playing and signed back in 2 days later and it wasn't on the instance matching list to choose from. That was the Ebon Tower dungeon. I skipped it thinking it was some other issue. But now none of the dungeons show up. The only available option now is Sabex Armory. Could it still be a level issue?

Ah I see your issue now. You can't instance match for dungeons you've overleveled.