8/19/2019 - 66.06 Update
1. Made Liberation Scroll usable on more equipment.
- Gatebreak equipment of enchantment level +7 or higher can now be liberated once by using a Liberation Scroll.
- All Fraxim equipment can now be liberated once by using a Liberation Scroll.
2. Reduced HP of named monsters in the following level 65 dungeons:
Broken Prison (40% HP decrease)
- 1st named boss Gorgoth
- 2nd named boss Molek
- 3rd named boss Balbatos
Ruinous Manor (50% HP decrease)
- 1st named boss Resurrected Atrocitas
- 2nd named boss Resurrected Malgarios
- 3rd named boss Lachelith
Ruinous Manor (Hard) (30% HP decrease)
- 1st named boss Nightmare Resurrected Atrocitas
- 2nd named boss Nightmare Resurrected Malgarios
- 3rd named boss Nightmare Lachelith
3. Other updates:
- Improved button lay-out within crafting test UI “Quit the Test?” pop-up windows (swapped the buttons for ‘confirm’ and ‘cancel’).
- Made it possible to apply etchings to accessories and belts.
- Changed the font size of item tooltips within the Inventory UI.
- Added ‘Connection Info (online/offline)’ to Guild UI’s “Members” tab.
- Set Quick Chat messages to display in local language.
Fixed the following bugs:
- Brawler’s Growing Fury skill was consuming Rage abnormally.
- Players were unable to use Uncommon Noctenium Elixir.
- Certain classes’ own skill damage was not being displayed when “Turn on others’ effects” display option was set to OFF.
- Some players were not able to receive Red Angleworms when inventory limit for Red Angleworms was reached.
- 'All the Rage' feat did not count when Brawler used Rampage skill.
- 'Strongbox' term was not searchable in Trade Broker.
- Search filters in the Trade Broker UI not working.
- Passive skills “Dragon Master” and “Draconis Rex” were not activating in certain locations.
- Characters were receiving "Tainted Gorge" mission quests after skipping tutorial.
- Reaper’s skill “Death Spiral” skill was allowing it to be used twice without waiting for cooldown to finish in certain circumstances.
The following issue is known:
- When inspecting a player, the UI will not show any gear on the player. Additionally, if you check your own inventory after doing so, you may not see your own gear equipped.