[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

equipment transfert from Xbox to PS4 ?

Hello,

Being a fan of MMO, when I learned that Tera was coming on console I could not be happier, as soon as it opened beta I started to play almost like Tera on my Xbox, however for some time the Xbox server was abandoned by its players ...

No longer able to play properly on this server I decided to look for a solution, and I learned that many of my friends were able to transfer their equipment from the Xbox server to the PS4 server.

Not wanting to miss my favorite game, I sent a ticket to the support to ask if it was possible to be entitled to this favor but he replied that they did not transfer and gave me no explanation ...

Even showing them Screenshots of some of their agents clearly saying that the transfer was possible under conditions (which I respect) they refuse to give me explanations and systematically close the tickets ...

Can someone tell me whether or not the transfer is still possible and if so, how do you do it?

Comments

• I know at least 3 persons that had this transfert done: Xbox -> ps4. But they asked for 2 weeks before EME accepted
  • thank you for your confirmation,

it's been 10 days that I speak with the support for my transfer but it does not advance D:

I hope the transfer will do because impossible to play on Xbox, nothing turns

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@Exitedalive said:

thank you for your confirmation,

it's been 10 days that I speak with the support for my transfer but it does not advance D:

I hope the transfer will do because impossible to play on Xbox, nothing turns

If this was done for other players in the same situation as you, I don't see why it shouldn't be done for you as well. It may be possible for you to escalate your ticket, but I don't think you need to. At least hopefully.

• Hello Exipheus,

I also don't understand why I don't have the right to a service that others before me have had.
    The support reconfirmed me this morning that apparently they do not perform more tranfert .... D: