[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So this level event

Topic is now closed. TY

Comments

• Already level 65 players will not get it, no. You'll need to start from fresh. It is, after all, a leveling event.

• how are the rewards distributed? I have a lv.50 warrior. Will it get the rewards moving forward to lv.65?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @Lingyi said:
    > how are the rewards distributed? I have a lv.50 warrior. Will it get the rewards moving forward to lv.65?

You will get rewards for any level you have not reached. So a level 50 will get all the rewards that come after level 50
  • @Exipheus great!
  • KouichiiKouichii
    edited September 8

Great event, but you really need to make this once Per-Account, with all the people making new characters (99% chance it's a Tank/Healer for faster Queues) you literally can't find ANY good Tanks/Healers that perform their role correctly, making the DPS get seriously frustrated.

I shouldn't have to use POTIONS to keep myself alive in literally EVERY Pre-65 Dungeon.
    Is that why you put Potions as some of the rewards, because you knew this would happen?

I feel you're doing more harm than good with Events like this that can be repeated on new characters over and over.

• WolfangScarWolfangScar ✭✭
    edited September 9

Topic is close, ty

This discussion has been closed.