[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🎀 ⭐ Candy Momoko's Art Commissions! 🎀 ⭐ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [OPEN!]

Hi everyone! My name is Momo but you may know me in game as Candy Momoko (Priest in the Velika server).
I love to draw tera characters and I am now open for commissions!

*Given the recent announcement regarding EME shutting down and considering my gold slots are full anyways, I will no longer be accepting in game currencies as a payment, I apologize for this but I gotta think of what's best for me. My USD commissions are always open unless I say otherwise ^^

❀Full info is on my Terms of Service: TOS
Please give it a read if you wish to commission me♥!

❀If you want more examples of my art you can visit my webpage: More Examples

❀Do's Don'ts:

*I will pretty much attempt to draw anything as long as is not in my Don't list, instead of Do's I'll list stuff that I draw often so you can know more or less my preference and style. If is something I don't draw often or haven't drawn before you can order it as an experimental piece if you'd like.

❀What am I offering?

Prices in the graphic are in usd.

❀Base prices
☆ Chibi icon: $15
☆ Bust: $25
☆ Waist up: $30
☆ Half body: $35
☆ Full body: $45
☆ Tall Chibis: $35 / ☆ Small Chibis: $25

❀Extras
☆Complexity/Detailed: $10 ~ $20(for chibi icons they'll be simplified regardless so no fee applies)
☆Extra character: Double the price minus $5
☆Props such as weapons or pets: $8 ~ $15 each
☆Suggestive NSFW: +50% (I prefer wholesome themes to sexy ones, that's why. If you want a really sexy pose or outfit the fee MAY apply)

*All prices are for colored pieces, the main difference between coloring style is that on the painted like style lines are less defined or neat, while on the anime style is more clean and sharp.

❉If you'd like to purchase a commission fill this form and send it to me:

❀Form:
♥ your name:
♥ type of commission:
♥ Character’s name and where is from:
♥ Character reference pictures:
♥ Personality/likes dislikes:
♥ Pose preference:
♥ extras:
♥ Payment:
♥ Questions:

Have a question or want to send me the form?
Contact me on: Discord Momo#1464 / email [email protected] / through a private message in the forums is also ok but may take longer to see it~

*The title of this post will change from OPEN to CLOSED if I fill the slots.

If you wanna keep up with my work flow/commission order you can check out this page: LIST

♡ Gold Slots ♡
1. Halfbody Couple - Brat
2. Half body - 90's anime style - Zykzi
3. Waist up Couple - Momo's Style - Zykzi

♡ USD Slots ♡

Thank you so much for considering my art for your next commission ♡´・ᴗ・`♡ !

Comments

• Commission for Brat and Rough~

• Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful time!

Here's a simple chibi, a small christmas present I made.

• CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭

Updating the post with a chibi I made for an art trade event with valentine's day theme!

I also edited the first post a bit, you can now check more of my art examples on my web page!

My commissions are still open, so if you are interested, hit me up~

Updating again with another art trade piece! (not Tera related but is a cute character anyways!)

More art ~

And the speedpaint, I have a youtube channel to upload those now ^^!

• I've updated the main post:

Given the recent announcement regarding EME shutting down and considering my gold slots are full anyways, I will no longer be accepting in game currencies as a payment, I apologize for this but I gotta think of what's best for me. My USD commissions are always open unless I say otherwise.

Thanks for checking out my art ^^♥!

• Updating with newest art!

I loved working on this drawing!

Here's the speedpaint for it as well: