[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Cries in NA

# EU had an exp event that you could level all your characters to 70 in like 2 days or so (if u were lazy).

Making alts relevant to next patch content (thats the main reason im marking this topic)

• 30/8/2019-1/9/2019] All Weekend long you can receive a whopping 300% more experience points in group dungeons!

Dive into battle and earn power and glory!

Event Period

Increased XP in Dungeons: On 30th of August from 6:00 PM to 1st of September 11:59 PM.

Event Overview

Use the increased character growth and collect +300% EXP in all group dungeons.

Increased XP in Dungeons

Use the additional XP rewards to become even stronger! During the event you’ll receive 300% more experience points in all group dungeons.

Something could be done with pvp too, so i could be relevant during an event like this!

* They change EXP gain from dungeon, like x3, 4.2x in some cases (has some issues but still something)

Changelog

Experience Points We're permanently increasing the experience points you gain from various sources. This increase will also be working in conjunction with our 3x EXP event this weekend. Please note though that the previously mentioned issue of reaching 2.1 billion EXP and getting 0 EXP is still present.

From last bosses in dungeons (level 65+) increased by 2.4x
From Vanguard Quests increased by 3x
Demokron Factory by 4.2x
Velik's Hold by 2.14x

* They have now an enchanting event

EVENT: ENCHANTING & UPGRADING

Adventurers, get your enchanting materials at the ready! Between September 14th (00:00 CEST) and September 15th (23:59 CEST) we'll be increasing the chances of success for enchanting and upgrading gear and accessories by up to 3.5x!

The following item types will be affected:

Upgrading

Stormcry Gear & Entropy Accessories

Increased by 3x
Frostmetal Gear & Daylight Accessories

Increased by 3x
Twistshard Gear & Bellum Accessories

Increased by 3.5x
Enchanting

Heroic Oath

Increased by 1.3x
Stormcry Gear

Increased by 2x
Frostmetal Gear

Increased by 2,5x
Twistshard Gear

Increased by 2x
Have fun improving your equipment!

And we are still here....rotating weeks with pvp events that doesnt suit anybody, not even to encourage ppl to pvp. And double drops weekends with dungeons not even popping cause again, not worh it. I mean its been 3 months since we have this "week rotation", think something else guys, its getting old.
But heyyy!!! We have a strongbox event! thas nice, considering we have no way to earn them aside MONEY :) yay!

Thanks!

Comments

• oh wow, that would be kinda cool to have

im lazy lol

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10

This has been the trend for years. Korea rolls out some grindy garbage content that nobody wants. EU makes events and longterm changes to their game to mitigate it so their players don't leave. NA just sits there. Or does like, a weekend event at best. Look at how both regions handled the golden/silver talents shortage. EU made it so that every dungeon was a source of talents. NA just sat there. Now here we are with the leveling system.

inb4 thread gets locked by a volunteer sheriff who arbitrarily deems it offensive

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@voidy said:
    This has been the trend for years. Korea rolls out some grindy garbage content that nobody wants. EU makes events and longterm changes to their game to mitigate it so their players don't leave. NA just sits there. Or does like, a weekend event at best. Look at how both regions handled the golden/silver talents shortage. EU made it so that every dungeon was a source of talents. NA just sat there. Now here we are with the leveling system.

inb4 thread gets locked by a volunteer sheriff who arbitrarily deems it offensive

Actually, regarding the talents, EME waited to later greedily add them to the cash shop on loot boxes.

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

@MargaretRose said:

@voidy said:

Actually, regarding the talents, EME waited to later greedily add them to the cash shop on loot boxes.

oh, right, my bad

• ErazusErazus ✭✭
    edited September 10

@MargaretRose said:

.......... There was literally an OW Bosses event for weeks in August where you could literally farm way more than 100,000+ golden/silver talents on top of crafter's cures, on ice effect, etc. This is why golden talents cost 2 times less than a month ago...

As for the level up event, we did/do have an event going on and mixed with caimans. You could literally get 70 in a day...

We have also easy mode skill advancement scrolls from guardians going on right now... Oh and caimans make it so getting skill points easily obtainable, 50+ points a day easily when it was max 2 a day.

The only thing new here that we should also get is the gear enchanting event but what is the point when in like a month, we get COMPLETELY NEW GEAR.

There is really nothing to complain about, you just gotta pay more attention to our current events I guess.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Erazus
    That happened JUST RECENTLY. Around this time last year, there were many, many people clamoring about the shortage of talents outside of grinding your socks off in IoD.

So what did EME do? They dropped a friggin' LOOTBOX in the store. This happened last year, well before any "OW boss" or caiman events, and people were NOT happy about that (I mean, to be fair, it might've been a coincidence, but the timing couldn't have been worse).

Well, the forums weren't happy. We all know what happened in the game proper. 😒
  • 2 times less! The cost is already rising and it's only a "temporary fix" while other regions have a much larger supply of this enchanting material that are the main source for it. One event vs hold patch......mmmm. Also look at the prices for golden/silver talent, darics/plates in other regions.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@SageWindu said:
    @Erazus
    That happened JUST RECENTLY. Around this time last year, there were many, many people clamoring about the shortage of talents outside of grinding your socks off in IoD.

So what did EME do? They dropped a friggin' LOOTBOX in the store. This happened last year, well before any "OW boss" or caiman events, and people were NOT happy about that (I mean, to be fair, it might've been a coincidence, but the timing couldn't have been worse).

Indeed.

• As for the level up event, we did/do have an event going on and mixed with caimans. You could literally get 70 in a day...

wait what? don't tell me that i missed another ninja event with caimans which gives everyone 70 lvl in a day...

• ErazusErazus ✭✭
    edited September 10

@SageWindu said:

But the OW bosses event happened before this weeks strongbox jackpot? And the amount of talents you could get from that OW bosses event was literally 10x more and for free.

Like UsagiFF said, the only event you can claim they have more than us is the increased enchanting/upgrading rates.

Eitherway, we are getting the same exp gained change that EU got: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/32323/09-10-2019-hotfix-changes#latest

• Caimans are not an event, i don't know why people keep saying they are events, they are features in the game which ktera implemented,they also buffed their spawn ration on the next patch we r getting it. The OW event was indeed great but they don't solve the problems our server have, and we are probably never getting it fixed since we have new gear coming.

• @Aluh said:
    Caimans are not an event, i don't know why people keep saying they are events, they are features in the game which ktera implemented,they also buffed their spawn ration on the next patch we r getting it. The OW event was indeed great but they don't solve the problems our server have, and we are probably never getting it fixed since we have new gear coming.

@Erazus said:
    As for the level up event, we did/do have an event going on and mixed with caimans. You could literally get 70 in a day...

I did not say it was an event lol, you guys are not reading properly. There is this regular weekly event of increased level and SA exp (like the increased EP, increased vg rewards, increased vg gold, etc. we get that alternates throughout a month) and that MIXED with caiman is insane.

• SethryanSethryan ✭✭
    edited September 10

Tell me something... When did eme really cared about gameplay exp, or what players wants??? I been saying this for years. They only want ur money and we get nothing in return more than "we are sorry here get 1 ccb". Making all people to pay real money is what they do patch after patch.... look at pet system. P2w players are happy with these changes but people who cant pay and need buy these items with gold its just impossible cuz of inflated prices that p2w players says cuz they sell the emp at stupid rates. So yes... welcome to emes tera.

• @Sethryan said:
    Tell me something... When did eme really cared about gameplay exp, or what players wants??? I been saying this for years. They only want ur money and we get nothing in return more than "we are sorry here get 1 ccb". Making all people to pay real money is what they do patch after patch.... look at pet system. P2w players are happy with these changes but people who cant pay and need buy these items with gold its just impossible cuz of inflated prices that p2w players says cuz they sell the emp at stupid rates. So yes... welcome to emes tera.

These are things that we have been complaining about forever, but I can at least say there has been a recent change in what EME is able to do, and the most recent cumulative login reward event and other newer events are part of that. Even for the pet system, the recent event gave a bunch of legacy essence, and there's no indication that that's the end of it. So at least there are signs that things are improving on this front.

As was mentioned, the EXP buff for dungeons is part of the hotfix from BHS that is being turned on today. One thing that's important to note is that our region is the only one with the TERA Rewards XP Boost, and so we've been earning more XP faster than all other regions from the start. (Even if you're at a relatively low tier level, it's a multiplicative bonus, unlike all other boosts.) So anyway, because of this boost is also why they had to temporarily reduce the degree of the Rewards XP Boost for higher tiers down to 50% (since the newly-boosted XP gains would otherwise cause an overflow of the 32-bit int... as we saw a bit of recently).

The goal in general seems to be to help people prepare for the next gear patch, so all the events running and being planned are aligned with that.

• @Erazus said:

@Aluh said:
    Caimans are not an event, i don't know why people keep saying they are events, they are features in the game which ktera implemented,they also buffed their spawn ration on the next patch we r getting it. The OW event was indeed great but they don't solve the problems our server have, and we are probably never getting it fixed since we have new gear coming.

@Erazus said:

I did not say it was an event lol, you guys are not reading properly. There is this regular weekly event of increased level and SA exp (like the increased EP, increased vg rewards, increased vg gold, etc. we get that alternates throughout a month) and that MIXED with caiman is insane.

All right fair enough, my mistake then, is just that i've seen a lot of people saying the caimans are an event and i just read it really fast. About the weekly thing, we are only getting the exp one after this ep week, and the fact that it only lasts a week sucks, yes it is indeed great and we should be grateful, but it's not like mEmE is going to lose anything by doing a leveling event that lasts more than 2 weeks. Someone requested a jackpot event this week before they announced and boom jackpot event, why not be the same with a leveling one. Also, the increased exp from last boss was from ktera and they just finally brought it too us. So it's not like eu had the upper hand on this.