[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is urvog worth it?

Hey guys, been trying to do some research on the urvog mount and it's passive effects,and had a few questions:
does the mount urvog provide a significant increase in DPS?
How does the passive effect work, does it activate enhanced crit chance every 60 seconds
Also, is it worth to buy it or is it solely for min max and endgame luxury?
Thanks guys

Comments

• i used over 300 keys and din't get one, but assuming that silver tal and gold tal prices go up after this event, I stand to make a bunch of gold to help with my enchanting. So for me trying the event was worth it.

As for the mount itself, I would say that it gives the same as dragon (2x crit) pretty much. Afaik, the main benefit would be the combined resurrection effect, but its no different than just holding goddess blessings (those give res too every hour). It's really just an endgame luxury honestly

• @39HATFDXLY said:
    i used over 300 keys and din't get one, but assuming that silver tal and gold tal prices go up after this event, I stand to make a bunch of gold to help with my enchanting. So for me trying the event was worth it.

You could have certainly bought one for a million gold and saved on the keys if that's the case.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@sidd175 said:
    Hey guys, been trying to do some research on the urvog mount and it's passive effects,and had a few questions:
    does the mount urvog provide a significant increase in DPS?
    How does the passive effect work, does it activate enhanced crit chance every 60 seconds

It works like any other Crit2.0 mount, if you've seen or already have one. Phoenixes have the added benefit of giving you a sort of "extra life" if you get downed.

Also, is it worth to buy it or is it solely for min max and endgame luxury?

The latter. If you want to maximize your DPS, then it's a sort of must have, but again, it's core function is the same as any other Crit2.0 mount, although keep in mind that it doesn't have the active damage enhancing skill like the netherdragons or thrushes have (the roar).

Thanks guys

Hope this helps some.

• I wasted 80 keys and got nothing. Not even one of the jackpots. I should have sell those keys.

• Thank you very much guys for the feedback. :D
  • 105 keys from elite boxes and tera reward = 35 diamond + 1 urvog