[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Hi, i have a question...

Can elemental magic turn your hair white like white magic?

Cus i know from few time ago that white magic turns your hair white, cus turns you older.

Like black magic have rejuvenation properties.

I am not saying a skill of the sorcerer, i am talking of the magic itself.

If You know, white magic users turns their hair white,like gandalf of the lord of the rings.

I maked this same question on another website but i find unclaear the answers given to me.

So please?

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

I would think that using magic in general be it white or dark magic would leech the color from your hair and turn it white. people think of good magic as the color white and the color black associated with dark magic from the whole good and evil concept. kinda like the good guys wore a white cowboy hat and the bad guys wore black cowboy hats. pertaining the the game of tera, your hair doesn't change due to using magic, nor does the hair color represent the type of magic being used.

• > @allofspaceandtime said:
    > I would think that using magic in general be it white or dark magic would leech the color from your hair and turn it white. people think of good magic as the color white and the color black associated with dark magic from the whole good and evil concept. kinda like the good guys wore a white cowboy hat and the bad guys wore black cowboy hats. pertaining the the game of tera, your hair doesn't change due to using magic, nor does the hair color represent the type of magic being used.

Ok thanks, i soón get banned,so i thank you be4 the ban.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ximinott said:

@allofspaceandtime said:
    I would think that using magic in general be it white or dark magic would leech the color from your hair and turn it white. people think of good magic as the color white and the color black associated with dark magic from the whole good and evil concept. kinda like the good guys wore a white cowboy hat and the bad guys wore black cowboy hats. pertaining the the game of tera, your hair doesn't change due to using magic, nor does the hair color represent the type of magic being used.

Ok thanks, i soón get banned,so i thank you be4 the ban.