[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Please can any Eme team or Dev answer these for me?

1- When will we be getting the Rogue set? We have the weapon skin but not the equipment. The PC has it perma (I get its the "big dog version") so why doesnt console?
2- When will we be getting the Flying suit set? Its been what, 2 years since its release, and console hasnt got it yet. The two eme team members that were "testing" it either no longer play Tera or are on so rarely it doesnt count.
3- Apex/awakining....c'mon you ALL know its been a while. People are leaving the game due to various thiings but the biggest? NO content. Where is the money us console players going exactly? All the loot boxes that have been released lately, wheres that cash going? PC? Is console a cash grab for pc?
4- Ex Prima World boss spawn clock is beyond broken. Even if it doesnt effect YOU, it does others. Im sure there are plenty other bugs out there but this isnt the place for me to list them (this one is a big one for me though)

Now if your unable to give a date (mod wise) please dont post here. I get it, you signed a agreement to not say anything, but saying "i know but cant say" is imo insulting, I hope I dont upset anyone with this post but....these have been my biggest issues and Id like a reason/answer.

Thanks

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@XM6DHWY5JP said:
    1- When will we be getting the Rogue set? We have the weapon skin but not the equipment. The PC has it perma (I get its the "big dog version") so why doesnt console?
    2- When will we be getting the Flying suit set? Its been what, 2 years since its release, and console hasnt got it yet. The two eme team members that were "testing" it either no longer play Tera or are on so rarely it doesnt count.
    3- Apex/awakining....c'mon you ALL know its been a while. People are leaving the game due to various thiings but the biggest? NO content. Where is the money us console players going exactly? All the loot boxes that have been released lately, wheres that cash going? PC? Is console a cash grab for pc?
    4- Ex Prima World boss spawn clock is beyond broken. Even if it doesnt effect YOU, it does others. Im sure there are plenty other bugs out there but this isnt the place for me to list them (this one is a big one for me though)

Now if your unable to give a date (mod wise) please dont post here. I get it, you signed a agreement to not say anything, but saying "i know but cant say" is imo insulting, I hope I dont upset anyone with this post but....these have been my biggest issues and Id like a reason/answer.

Thanks

1. If it's what I'm thinking of, then we already had the rogue costumes in store. They may come back for Black Friday, but other than that, the focus is on seasonal items such as Halloween.
    2. The Flight Suits ran into severe animation issues and have been delayed until further notice.
    3. The Dev team is not on these forums, and if there was anything EME could share, I'd most likely have been given permission to share it as well. Unfortunately, I don't think asking them directly would offer anymore information than I've given.
    4. This is the first I've heard of this. In what way is it broken?

I know you didn't want a reply unless dates were being shared, but I did have some updates, albeit not as informative as you'd like. I would like some more information regarding the 4th point especially since this has not been reported as far as I am aware.

• 1- To be fair its Halloween, when I was young I enjoyed being a ninja or dark warrior NEVER the madhatter or a chessy skeleton lol. It is what it is, ill keep my money till it gets re released or by then ill have the gold to buy via broker and not worry about money.
    2- Thanks for that update, i will refrain from asking about it as now im sure we wont get it.
    3- I understand, I just hope something pops soon or this game will continue to loose players.
    4- It only summons AFTER a reset. Otherwise once anyone takes it out it will never respawn. Guess im the first to say anything as for games I enjoy Im a trophy hunter.

Thanks for your responses, they are most appreciated.

@XM6DHWY5JP said:
    1- To be fair its Halloween, when I was young I enjoyed being a ninja or dark warrior NEVER the madhatter or a chessy skeleton lol. It is what it is, ill keep my money till it gets re released or by then ill have the gold to buy via broker and not worry about money.
    2- Thanks for that update, i will refrain from asking about it as now im sure we wont get it.
    3- I understand, I just hope something pops soon or this game will continue to loose players.
    4- It only summons AFTER a reset. Otherwise once anyone takes it out it will never respawn. Guess im the first to say anything as for games I enjoy Im a trophy hunter.

Thanks for your responses, they are most appreciated.

1. Hmm, let me ask and see if I can do something about that :)
    2. If it's any consolation, I'd like to see them as much as you do
    3. There is a large update coming at the end of this month. I'll continue to share as much information as I can (and hopefully I get permission to share more)
    4. Ah, I had this one confused for a different one; most likely the Arx Umbra one. From what I've heard, it's always been like that even for PC, and to this day, only respawning after a maintenance. Seeing as it is more difficult to defeat than the other world bosses, I'd wager that it's possibly intended to be this way. Sort of like the end of the road for that set of feats, or the "final boss".

Always happy to help :)

• 1- That would be great!
    2- Hey its all good. If its not meant to be, then its not
    3- Im looking forward to it!
    4- Huh, was always told it was a bug. Glad I asked now! Heck i tried one day for like 5 hours to take it down, now i know why i never saw it!

As always thanks for the help! If you wish, you can close this topic.

• LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    edited October 16
    I'm just a regular player but i want to comment on question 4. Unless it got broke somewhere down the line of updates, Humedras has always been so rare that it feels like he only respawns after maintenance. But he does spawn, just very very infrequently. Plus, he is really sought out by many players, believe it or not. Just make it a routine of scouting for him whenever you log in. And station your character at his spawning point right before servers go down for best chance.

He puts up quite the fight though. So be prepared for that. Wish you luck.

I'll leave this open should there be an opportunity for the addition of more info. You're very welcome!

• I can add some additional information go what my colleague, @Exipheus has stated.

1.) The Rogue set looks fancy, and if it's on PC, that means in a future update it will make its way to Console. However, please keep in mind that sometimes some costumes and sets, that includes mounts and any other cosmetic - really any item, quite frankly - doesn't make it through due to the fact that they're coded in a specific patch. So, for example if let's say a Muffin Costume was coded in Patch 754, and we're in Patch 752, we would not see it exist currently. Specific versions as well would not exist. So give it time.

2.) Flying Suit, haha. Yes, I do love it. We have been testing the suit, due to the animations being completely wonky. It should come to the public soon after our newest update. How soon, I cannot answer. But it is coming. 👀

3.) Awakening is coming. Just give it some time. Once it does appear, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience for all players.

4.) Humedras has always been bugged. As far as I'm aware, he spawns every 24-72 hours, I can't recall the right number - but, he gets stuck inside boulders and rocks. So it just seems like he doesn't ever appear.

However, he will ALWAYS appear after a maintenance / server restart. So mark that location in your saved locations and before a maintenance happens, just hope you get there first before anyone.

I hope that helps with additional commentary.

Oct. 29th's update has already been teased, and there is a complete exclusive content breakdown video available on the forums.

As to avoid necro forum posts in the future, I'll close this thread. Should you have any more questions, don't hesitate to post!
This discussion has been closed.