Game status post patch

I dont know what BHS was thinking with these ridiculous changes. We went away from rng for a reason and now we are back at it. Best in slot gear is a joke. Enchants are rng and a joke. Takes ages to farm enough credits to buy feedstock; that is a singular 1 feedstock. All this grind is just forcing people to either quit or swipe and p2w to the gear. I'm unsure if eme at this point even cares about player feedback. WE DO NOT NEED THIS $HITTY A$$ GEARING SYSTEM. The rng is cancerous, the content is stale, your elite benefits suck. dungeon coin costs are too high. I hope eme has the sense to atleast ask what their players want.

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21

Well, was already stated EME is understaffed.
    So... yeah...
    At this point it's most likely like this:

EME:
    "We got some feedback regarding the new patch from our players."

BHS (Krafton):

• TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    edited October 21

Yup, this game is at its new all time low.
    I dont even know if this game can get any lower than this.
    BiS and gear enchanting rng grind? Its a grind before u even get to new content, let alone the new pantsu.
    Its so grindy, even filthy kasul have to grind. And filthy kasul doesnt even do BiS or endgame content.

Now people are openly and brazenly talking about buying/ selling gold.
    I dont blame them tbh. $15 elite per month for a possibility to get to aerial island, or... tree fiddy to buy a lvl70 acc and instantly able to take a look around aerial island before getting banned (if ever gets banned). At any case, only one of em worth the money. And i feelsbadman for eme.

:o

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

I just love how they try so hard to fill up our banks and inventory with all of this junk. Every update brings more and more to fill our banks with. They are so obvious with it to. Cards don't even stack and all kinds of new gear along with enchant materials to take up space. New players must just feel so overwhelmed when they start and see how far they need to go. Everything is so rng in this game. Can't even have an event without making all of the prizes pretty much rng. The constant gambling does get a bit old after a while.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Christin said:
    I just love how they try so hard to fill up our banks and inventory with all of this junk. Every update brings more and more to fill our banks with. They are so obvious with it to. Cards don't even stack and all kinds of new gear along with enchant materials to take up space. New players must just feel so overwhelmed when they start and see how far they need to go. Everything is so rng in this game. Can't even have an event without making all of the prizes pretty much rng. The constant gambling does get a bit old after a while.

From someone that also plays Closers, it seems the idea is:
    The more [filtered] clogging your inventory, the more tempted you'll be to spend money on inventory/bank slots.
    Regarding rng... I mean, even information from EME tends to be rng.
    And we know Koreans love rng like a druggy loves their drugs.

• What seems to drop a lot is that green armor, I just break them all down in the duranium ore. There's at least 70 broker tabs of the stuff on Velika, still going for around 2k gold a piece, I expect that price to drop, the green ones seem to just be fodder really.

• kori83kori83 ✭✭
    edited October 21

@DHATXNK4KM said:
    I dont know what BHS was thinking with these ridiculous changes. We went away from rng for a reason and now we are back at it. Best in slot gear is a joke. Enchants are rng and a joke. Takes ages to farm enough credits to buy feedstock; that is a singular 1 feedstock. All this grind is just forcing people to either quit or swipe and p2w to the gear. I'm unsure if eme at this point even cares about player feedback. WE DO NOT NEED THIS $HITTY A$$ GEARING SYSTEM. The rng is cancerous, the content is stale, your elite benefits suck. dungeon coin costs are too high. I hope eme has the sense to atleast ask what their players want.

Yes, we do not need new gear. I will also add - dungeon queue times are ridiculously long when I logged in this weekend.

As a 67, I can't comment on the new content (other than the fact that I don't care to play it, and I'm too lazy to collect "card fragments" ). I've spent way too much time and resources moving from Frost to Stormcry and to HO, I refuse to spend more on new gear at a Developer's whim.

I'm gonna stand around HW with my HO, and bask in my op Red glow...
    and when they take that away, I'm gonna quit.

• well bye bye ..

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭

@fromsector7 said:
    well bye bye ..

You're not contributing anything to the conversation. If you're not going to do that, don't post.

• fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    edited October 21

@kori83 said:

@DHATXNK4KM said:

Yes, we do not need new gear. I will also add - dungeon queue times are ridiculously long when I logged in this weekend.

As a 67, I can't comment on the new content (other than the fact that I don't care to play it, and I'm too lazy to collect "card fragments" ). I've spent way too much time and resources moving from Frost to Stormcry and to HO, I refuse to spend more on new gear at a Developer's whim.

1: they put a event for get lv68 .. for one reason.
    2: they put a event of enchanting for 2 week.
    3: new zone is for gamers with set end game and is a waste of time, just are massive daily quest (60 limit per day)and one dungeon il458 with useless drop.
    4: you say " and I'm too lazy to collect "card fragments" .. new zone is just for grind for hours .

• i have 4 lv70 ho+3 ,4 lv68 sc9.. only fun with brawler sc+9 the new zone... just for a while.

• tera 2012 : people doing daily quest for get gold ,limit of 20 quest , few end game dungeon , all bank full of fodder for upgrade set and some people make guild just for a guild bank for put more fodder , epic rng for get masterwork and next for get +12. not fly mounts available , no free teleport . no pvp content .
    tera 2019 : eme increase slot for bank to 8 , pet with 5 slot , pocket with slot , more daily quest (60) more fodder and items , in new zone need buff for fly , more rng , now dont need go to dungeon for get set end game . no pvp content.

• @fromsector7 said:

@kori83 said:

1: they put a event for get lv68 .. for one reason.
    2: they put a event of enchanting for 2 week.
    3: new zone is for gamers with set end game and is a waste of time, just are massive daily quest (60 limit per day)and one dungeon il458 with useless drop.
    4: you say " and I'm too lazy to collect "card fragments" .. new zone is just for grind for hours .

Exactly, as OP said, we are being bullied into an endless cycle of grind -->rng --> fail--> grind some more.

I'm taking a stand by refusing to level up - and playing the pre-patch way.

• Maybe he didnt understand. Or perhaps he wanted to brag.
    Eh, who knows.

Players can now explore the lands of Exodor, the mysterious "sky island" that first appeared months ago in the "Skywatch: New Heights" update. This new zone is chocked-full of new content, quests, gear, BAMs, and more…culminating in an epic solo dungeon questline that you won’t want to miss!

Oh, new and returning players gonna miss it, alright.
    Bwahahaha
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

• QueenNoraQueenNora ✭✭
    edited October 31

[mod edit: post removed for personal attacks]

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

@fromsector7 said:
    tera 2012 : people doing daily quest for get gold ,limit of 20 quest , few end game dungeon , all bank full of fodder for upgrade set and some people make guild just for a guild bank for put more fodder , epic rng for get masterwork and next for get +12. not fly mounts available , no free teleport . no pvp content .
    tera 2019 : eme increase slot for bank to 8 , pet with 5 slot , pocket with slot , more daily quest (60) more fodder and items , in new zone need buff for fly , more rng , now dont need go to dungeon for get set end game . no pvp content.

we did have pvp content at one time when I started back in 2013, we had cs for level 30 and above. we also had alliance territories. alliance got replaced with civil unrest...joy...not, and cs went to level 65 because people were crying about the newbies and unskilled players. that's where I learned how to play my classes. as far as making a guild for extra bank space, I had 2 guilds just for that purpose, for fodder and stuff. i would love to see a classic server before fate of arune patch, before level 65 only cs, back when we had alliance territories, back when we had original island of dawn. the game was so much better then. the only thing that was good in the past few years was the addition of flying mounts, but then they added invisible barriers so that you couldn't explore anymore. if given the choice between what we have now and adding a classic server, i think the classic server will be just as full as the other 2 servers combined once word got out.