[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Upcoming Update

First of all, would just like to say THANK GOD there's an update finally hitting console...but...
It's not enough!!

I love Tera, have done since I played on PC, but this update is going to last most of us who've been playing since Console Launch...a week, tops to complete?
From what we know of with what little details we've been given. (Thanks btw)

I honestly wish I could just be grateful and just take this update and stay quiet, but this isn't going to take long for people to complete and then what, we'll have to wait 3 months+ for another update to come along, only to probably let us down again?

Tera Console (PS4 in my case) Is already losing players faster than newer ones are coming, this isn't enough to keep it alive and I like many others, wish it wasn't the case.
I understand you've got PC and Console to work on, but as it is right now, Console players (Won't assume all as I haven't spoken to all players) feel like you're just using us for money to fuel PC and it's literally killing your game.

Speak to us more, let us know what EXACTLY is going and not the usual "We've hit a bump and have to delay [Insert content] for an unknown amount of time"!

Comments

• From as much as I can legally say, we've now hit a patch where we're finally not going to have to wait 6 months for another one. Players will see content more frequently now, rather than having to wait 6-8 months for 10 patches bunched into one.

This is a good update, on both front and backend. Let's hope things go for the better!
  • edited October 23
    So, does that mean more meaningful updates will come down the pipeline? Cause, as exciting as new dungeons, bams and a face mask slot sound (read: not very and honestly, Idgaf what your character's face looks like in a fight) I agree with Op. This'll be done in a day, then on farm status for our alts. Which leads us back to wanting meaty content.
  • KouichiiKouichii
    edited November 3

@Sarumonin said:
    From as much as I can legally say, we've now hit a patch where we're finally not going to have to wait 6 months for another one. Players will see content more frequently now, rather than having to wait 6-8 months for 10 patches bunched into one.

This is a good update, on both front and backend. Let's hope things go for the better!

I have no doubt you're telling the truth so I'm glad to hear that, but as it stands right now, until we actually see more content coming out faster it's just words that hold no meaning.

I'm thankful for the honesty though and fingers-crossed, we do see more content being released faster.

• I'm with you! Fingers crossed indeed.
  • Im with the both of you as well! I enjoy this game (although all i do is F I S H E Y) and would hate to see it go out.