[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera why?

This recent store update with nothing but loot boxes and 8k emp draggons is ridiculous. Everybody I know wanted Full devilicious in store just like pc. I have been waiting 10 months in hopes of devilicious in the store and instead loot boxes and 8k emp dragons. You are making it hard to support this game when only rich people can afford anything. Please put the devilicious dyeable and normal in the store. I think I speak for everyone when I say its unfair pc got it!

Comments

• To be fair, you DONT speak for everyone. Me personally im not a fan of that costume.

Side note, im really glad to see the rogue set, however unless i can find it in broker at a fair (lol) price ill be unable to get it. Pretty sick irl, so I cant get out to get a psn card. So just me thanking the eme team for re releasing the set, and if I cant afford it via gold, I hope those that can get it enjoy it!

• its a figure of speech to say " I speak for everyone" you wanna take it literal that's your right. As far as you posting your irl in my post, why? Your health is not the topic nor is rogues garb. You absolutely did not have to post anything you did since outside of your first sentence nothing pertained to this thread. Next time if you wanna commend a team about a outfit make your own thread!

• Also I noticed you not touching the 8k emp dragons and loot boxes. Seems like you just wanted to troll this thread and take it in a direction of "your happy".. well good for you. I am not and that's what this thread was about!

• oh, one more thing! In my original post I mentioned "everyone I know". You need to fully read something or full understand before you post. If your intent was not to troll it sure looks like it.

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

@WolfangScar said:
    To be fair, you DONT speak for everyone. Me personally im not a fan of that costume.

Side note, im really glad to see the rogue set, however unless i can find it in broker at a fair (lol) price ill be unable to get it. Pretty sick irl, so I cant get out to get a psn card. So just me thanking the eme team for re releasing the set, and if I cant afford it via gold, I hope those that can get it enjoy it!

it will probably go on sale during the black Friday sales at the end of this month. hopefully you can get it then....im hoping I can as well

• Devilicious is trash costume we dont need,8k dragon mount is usless ...only good is loot box dragon.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Devilicious was released in the EMP store last year, and put in with the Gourdo event this year, giving you a chance to earn it for free.
    The 8k dragons I'm assuming are the 1.5 crit ones.
    There is a possibility they make it in for Black Friday, but no confirmation.