[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

Please bring back Corsairs Stronghold

CS has been completely forgotten since Gridiron had every day and time free of the week, I think it's been more than a month since I saw a game of CS.

What happens:
Most players are dps / tank, Gridiron requires less players compared to CS, Gridiron their matches are faster and there is no second round like CS.
So far, unless you're a healer, each Gridiron match requires only 2 healers, while CS can go up to 8 (4 healers per team).
The dps have easy life when they can sync queue in Gridiron, while healers, besides having to wait a long queue, have to be lucky enough to fall into the team that has sync (yes sync queues can occur in CS too, but at least it doesn't take years to find a match).

They could buff the CS, an EXP comparable to what you get from caimans for example, making the life of those who need to level up easier and more fun since killing BAM to get lucky for a drop fall and even more luck for other than that Fake is pretty nauseating and depressing. Buff on bellicarium points at CS (Gridirom is fast, okay, but since CS is slower then why not make up for time and give more points for victory and defeat?)

Please bring us our dear and lovely Stronghold Corsairs back.

«13

Comments

  • Agreed, tera is teraboring without PvP ;(

  • maybe if they brought back level 30 cs like it used to be, maybe it will open more. I would rather play with newbies at least once an hour instead of waiting 2 days for it to open with 65s and above

  • They shouldn't have locked everything at max level. The entire game map is irrelevant because of that. The game used to be more story driven where you went quest by quest, and not the "mad rush to max" it's turned into. And if it takes a day or two to hit 65, and 2 weeks (of reasonable gaming) to hit 70, i think there's an issue with 5 levels being 80% of the xp.

  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭

    @allofspaceandtime said:
    maybe if they brought back level 30 cs like it used to be, maybe it will open more. I would rather play with newbies at least once an hour instead of waiting 2 days for it to open with 65s and above

    OH yeah it's a great idea, since the crystals get removed from equal gear.

  • yes, please yes ! bring CS back! I'm tired of only grid poping D:

  • CS used to pop daily back in 2015. Took less than 10 mins to find one.

    So what is different now?

    Is it because the rewards are meagre ?

    They need more incentive to make players queue for it. Just change a number.

    20,000 gold for winning CS? Or certain type of boxes/mats ?

  • @asianfarmer said:
    CS used to pop daily back in 2015. Took less than 10 mins to find one.

    So what is different now?

    Is it because the rewards are meagre ?

    They need more incentive to make players queue for it. Just change a number.

    20,000 gold for winning CS? Or certain type of boxes/mats ?

    one of the differences now is due to cs being level 65 and above. back when it was level 30 and above, you didn't have to wait long for it to open. at the longest was maybe 30 minutes to get in. when they changed it to level 65 and above only, it took awhile for it to open. once people started mass kickings due to people not playing as expected by the others, then people just stopped playing with those toxic players. then people started leaving the game as a whole in huge numbers, which in turn meant even longer wait times for cs to open cause there weren't as many people playing cs.

  • @allofspaceandtime said:

    @asianfarmer said:
    CS used to pop daily back in 2015. Took less than 10 mins to find one.

    So what is different now?

    Is it because the rewards are meagre ?

    They need more incentive to make players queue for it. Just change a number.

    20,000 gold for winning CS? Or certain type of boxes/mats ?

    one of the differences now is due to cs being level 65 and above. back when it was level 30 and above, you didn't have to wait long for it to open. at the longest was maybe 30 minutes to get in. when they changed it to level 65 and above only, it took awhile for it to open. once people started mass kickings due to people not playing as expected by the others, then people just stopped playing with those toxic players. then people started leaving the game as a whole in huge numbers, which in turn meant even longer wait times for cs to open cause there weren't as many people playing cs.

    Yeah , I agree, the player population was really way larger back then.
    Can't remember if you could queue as 5-people or 20 back then. Of course that would have been imbalanced for large guilds.

    Now, it is 2-queue max and it takes much longer as well.
    We experimented and queueing as 1-person when "CS is popping" is much easier to get in than queueing as 2-people.

    Well, the developer needs to tweak the rewards and give incentives to people to play a certain aspect of the game.

    They're doing it a lot for PvE, like double dungeon drops, increased VG rewards, so I wonder why they don't make the incentives bigger for BG and PvP.

    Most players are happy they buffed the Exodor content drops, but I wonder if you can look at it as how sad that not enough people were doing AQ dungeon that they had to give such incentives.
    I was checking Moongourd for my class 1-2 weeks back and there were only less than 45 players(for a certain class) who did AQ before the Nov event.
    This number has now increased to 73.
    That's a 60% increase from either because they announced 25% more drops, or the Nov dungeon VG rewards, or just more people learning to do AQ dungeon now.

  • Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited November 2019

    "I wonder why they don't make the incentives bigger for BG and PvP."

    If people don't wanna do BG there nothing to do.
    Don't blame mEME, PvP is just rip. you get gear for what? do CU? when big guild like Yakuzas or Manifest or idk have 4 raids vs 1 or 2 raids? :v (no mention the cancer lag or low fps into CU)
    And GvG still live?

  • @Konatta98 said:
    "I wonder why they don't make the incentives bigger for BG and PvP."

    If people don't wanna do BG there nothing to do.
    Don't blame mEME, PvP is just rip. you get gear for what? do CU? when big guild like Yakuzas or Manifest or idk have 4 raids vs 1 or 2 raids? :v (no mention the cancer lag or low fps into CU)
    And GvG still live?

    Are you like posting this image implying that the increased BG credits is somewhat remotely good? Because that spotlight is really really not that good. Do you even PvP?

  • Eme should look at doing a BattleGround Calendar like they did on console to promote BG's better. The rewards were good for both pvp and pve players. Rewards like boosted credits, new feedstock, cards, smart dyads, ect

  • @Erazus said:

    @Konatta98 said:
    "I wonder why they don't make the incentives bigger for BG and PvP."

    If people don't wanna do BG there nothing to do.
    Don't blame mEME, PvP is just rip. you get gear for what? do CU? when big guild like Yakuzas or Manifest or idk have 4 raids vs 1 or 2 raids? :v (no mention the cancer lag or low fps into CU)
    And GvG still live?

    Are you like posting this image implying that the increased BG credits is somewhat remotely good? Because that spotlight is really really not that good. Do you even PvP?

    Bellicarium? really? who care that stupid reward if PvP is ded already, mostly reasons because PvE heroes complain about everything back in 2015 till 2017 when they took away old kumas and right after Frywind, i blame PvE Community, now you get what you want it, this is a PvE game that's all

  • Corsair Stronghold and also have to do something with Shorehold, since the FWC was eliminated, I feel that there is a total absence of pvp activity in battlegrounds. In addition to this they have to change the method of obtaining the plates since the only possible realistic way is shorehold, and Shorehold is dead most of the time.

  • I like cs too. But its riddled with hax and exploit.
    And its not just cs too. Pvp in tera is nothing more than just a hax contest, who haz the best script/ injector.

  • What reward you want for do "CS" or "Gridion"... And that sh.it is not PvP. PvP was Alliance, Vanarch, GvG in Nexus not "Shorememes" or "CS called People with proxy breaking crystal"...
    PvP is just dead, i do pvp 4-5 years ago when was GOOOD pvp. Tera need to do a 3v3 Tournament or bring back Vanarch/Alliance or something like this. That was good stuff.

Sign In or Register to comment.