[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Mount Races

Yay or nay? I thought mount racing would be a really fun thing to do. There could be race tracks in and around main cities, or anywhere. It'd be a mini game and maybe even reward a mount if you win x times against NPCs? :)

Comments

• MesogogMesogog ✭✭✭
    Love this idea. Maybe can use Tenebrous Mines since it has narrow pathways and mobs all over :p
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see races and a 'tag' game like THIS.
    Thank you .Hack//G.U
  • There would have to be some sort of disqualification if you get off of your mount though - Ninjas have that dash where you can get off your mount, dash, and then get back on your mount; all while gaining more ground very productively.

Good idea though. I'd be down for mount racing :) :awesome:
  • cruori wrote: »
    There would have to be some sort of disqualification if you get off of your mount though - Ninjas have that dash where you can get off your mount, dash, and then get back on your mount; all while gaining more ground very productively.

Yeah, it would probably just be once you enter your can't get of your mount. Also there wouldhave to be something so that everyone's mount is like 350 movement speed (just for the race) so 1. it's even and 2. it's more fast-paced and fun.
  • Give it 500 move speed and sensitive controls just for insane speed
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well go the FF14 way with this. Breed, train and race your mounts and go to designated tracks to compete with other players. Prices would be in gold because I'd hate more tokens.
  • Small bump :)
  • cruori wrote: »
    There would have to be some sort of disqualification if you get off of your mount though - Ninjas have that dash where you can get off your mount, dash, and then get back on your mount; all while gaining more ground very productively.

I would think that this would be a good idea. But cruori does have a point. But i think that if there is racing, that all skills will be deactivated until the race is over.