[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Enmasse, cost too much for Cosmetics!! WTF?

1235»

Comments

• @DXM said:

I bought the EMP bundle on Black Friday like I do most years for use on these boxes. This year while the individual items themselves aren't bad I don't feel it is worth it for the gifter or reciever, especially with no account bound item. I went and spent it all on the new weapon skin lootboxes instead. Rates appeared to be their usual 2-3%.

Did you pull one?

• @Fainall said:

@DXM said:

I bought the EMP bundle on Black Friday like I do most years for use on these boxes. This year while the individual items themselves aren't bad I don't feel it is worth it for the gifter or reciever, especially with no account bound item. I went and spent it all on the new weapon skin lootboxes instead. Rates appeared to be their usual 2-3%.

Did you pull one?

Yes, I pulled 4 with the bundle EMP.

• MaulclawMaulclaw ✭✭✭
    edited April 30

I think you're forgetting that this is a thing that... all MMOs do? Did you know that character slots over at EU can cost more than 30$ when they only cost 5$ here? And that the EU version used to have 400$ worth of loot boxes?

Have you ever seen the 100$ prices for virtual houses another titles such as The Elder Scrolls Online and the expensive cosmetic bundles present in Guild Wars 2? The list goes on and on, my friend...

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@Maulclaw said:
    I think you're forgetting that this is a thing... all MMOs do? Did you know that character slots over at EU can cost more than 30$? And that they used to have 400$ loot boxes? Have you ever seen the 100$ prices for virtual houses in The Elder Scrolls Online? The list goes on and on, my friend...

Wow, never thought of that! Are those games down to 2 servers to? Have those games had their community managers removed to? Is the developer of those games about to release a competing game soon?

Yeah, I think you're most likely missing the point.