Enmasse, cost too much for Cosmetics!! WTF?

1235»

Comments

• @DXM said:

I bought the EMP bundle on Black Friday like I do most years for use on these boxes. This year while the individual items themselves aren't bad I don't feel it is worth it for the gifter or reciever, especially with no account bound item. I went and spent it all on the new weapon skin lootboxes instead. Rates appeared to be their usual 2-3%.

Did you pull one?

• @Fainall said:

@DXM said:

I bought the EMP bundle on Black Friday like I do most years for use on these boxes. This year while the individual items themselves aren't bad I don't feel it is worth it for the gifter or reciever, especially with no account bound item. I went and spent it all on the new weapon skin lootboxes instead. Rates appeared to be their usual 2-3%.

Did you pull one?

Yes, I pulled 4 with the bundle EMP.

• I think you're forgetting that this is a thing... all MMOs do? Did you know that character slots over at EU can cost more than 30$? And that they used to have 400$ loot boxes? Have you ever seen the 100$ prices for virtual houses in The Elder Scrolls Online? The list goes on and on, my friend...

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@Maulclaw said:
    I think you're forgetting that this is a thing... all MMOs do? Did you know that character slots over at EU can cost more than 30$? And that they used to have 400$ loot boxes? Have you ever seen the 100$ prices for virtual houses in The Elder Scrolls Online? The list goes on and on, my friend...

Wow, never thought of that! Are those games down to 2 servers to? Have those games had their community managers removed to? Is the developer of those games about to release a competing game soon?

Yeah, I think you're most likely missing the point.