[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch
12/17/2019 - v88 Patch Notes
- Players can now discard hair coupon items.
- We are adding a 50% Reputation Boost to elite status benefits.
New: Core-Blasted Riddle
- A riddle has surface in a specific area on Exodor! It could be the key to finding treasure.
- Visit the locations listed on the chart below to collect the components of the Core Conundrum.
- Construct the Core Conundrum to discover the location of a treasure.
- Use the Core Conundrum in the indicated location, and Chasers will spawn.
- Defeat these Chasers, and you’ll receive Core-Blasted Shards.
- These shards can be exchanged for Dark Shard Weapon or Armor Feedstocks, Improved Dark Shard Weapon or Armor Feedstocks, and Azart Elixir.
- Monsters on Exodor's outer islands drop items to create Core Conundrums.
|Core-Blasted Riddle Fragment A||Murderwing Monarch Hunting Zone, Lepidoptera Graveyard|
|Core-Blasted Riddle Fragment B||Crystal Tor, Azart Base|
|Core-Blasted Riddle Fragment C||Rosema Tribe Residence, Dark Hollow|
|Cipher Decryption Potion||Kerozen Isle|
New: Core-Blasted Stone
- Players can mine Core-Blasted Stones on Exodor's outer islands.
- Use Core-Blasted Stone Breakers to gather Core-Blasted Shards.
- Exchange Core-Blasted Shards for Dark Shard Weapon or Armor Feedstocks, Improved Dark Shard Weapon or Armor Feedstocks, and Azart Elixir.
- The brawler’s Growing Fury’s aggro has increased from 10% to 25%.
- The mystic’s Arunic Release has changed:
- Skill damage has increased by 50%.
- Max Arunic Release has decreased from 5 to 4.
- MP Consumption has increased from 875 to 1,050.
- Cooldown has increased from 5 sec to 10 sec.
- We adjusted the tasks of the following quests for smoother progress on Free Exodor daily quests.
- Supply Support
- Condition: Deliver 3 Shadsteel Ingots or Xermetal Ingots
- Starving Aheaf
- Condition: Deliver Exodor Fish Crate I
- Supply Support
- We added an option to adjust the font size for damage messages.
- To use this option, go to Settings > Game Setting > Battle messages.
- Players can now name Pocket Tabs.
- Click on the name setting icon in the Pocket Tab setting will pop up a window.
- Current and future accounts will be granted 300 Enhancement Points.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.