[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Khemadia! How do i kill him?

So I am a lvl 65 sorc and am new back to the game and have hit a wall. I am trying to kill Khemadia for the apex quest but this is the first time where i really am struggling. I have read a few guides and posts and everyone talks about using awakened skills but I don't have any awakened skills yet, am I missing something? I don't really see any ways in my quests to unlock my awakened skills (I thought that is what this apex quest was for) and I can hardly get him down past x8 right now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DOOADOOA ✭✭
    edited January 12

Just like on my priest I made sure I had all the pots, food and nocts possible. Run speed it key. It took forever, but I was never in any real danger. Basic strategy is "run like a school girl". Never put yourself in danger, heal immediately. There will be times you can DPS but mostly it's just survival.

Keep your defenses up.

• I am trying to take my time to kill him but It's really pretty though. That being said, is this how i get my skills awakened or is there a way to do this before hand? I saw some posts from people saying they were able to kill him because of their awakened skills.

• without giving (too much) spoilers :

Just survive long enough to do 3% damage of his total health... if you manage this, you will proceed to the next fase and will be able to get your apex skills...

• I have taken atlease 15% of his health so far but I keep dying before I can get him further than that. Is there so> @Tsjilp said:

without giving (too much) spoilers :

Just survive long enough to do 3% damage of his total health... if you manage this, you will proceed to the next fase and will be able to get your apex skills...

I have gotten to the point where I have taken atleast 15% of his health... Am I missing something?

• There is an attack he does when flying in the air that does a flat 100k damage. If you can survive that attack, it will take you to get your skills.

Stay above 100k hp at all times and you're good.

• edited January 17

There will be a message that says something like " khemedia prepared to unleash a massive attack" I forget the exact wording but he'll immediately fly into the sky and do a nuke aoe. When it says that get above 100k hp.