Khemadia! How do i kill him?

So I am a lvl 65 sorc and am new back to the game and have hit a wall. I am trying to kill Khemadia for the apex quest but this is the first time where i really am struggling. I have read a few guides and posts and everyone talks about using awakened skills but I don't have any awakened skills yet, am I missing something? I don't really see any ways in my quests to unlock my awakened skills (I thought that is what this apex quest was for) and I can hardly get him down past x8 right now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DOOADOOA ✭✭
    edited January 12

Just like on my priest I made sure I had all the pots, food and nocts possible. Run speed it key. It took forever, but I was never in any real danger. Basic strategy is "run like a school girl". Never put yourself in danger, heal immediately. There will be times you can DPS but mostly it's just survival.

Keep your defenses up.

• I am trying to take my time to kill him but It's really pretty though. That being said, is this how i get my skills awakened or is there a way to do this before hand? I saw some posts from people saying they were able to kill him because of their awakened skills.

• without giving (too much) spoilers :

Just survive long enough to do 3% damage of his total health... if you manage this, you will proceed to the next fase and will be able to get your apex skills...

• I have taken atlease 15% of his health so far but I keep dying before I can get him further than that. Is there so> @Tsjilp said:

without giving (too much) spoilers :

Just survive long enough to do 3% damage of his total health... if you manage this, you will proceed to the next fase and will be able to get your apex skills...

I have gotten to the point where I have taken atleast 15% of his health... Am I missing something?

• There is an attack he does when flying in the air that does a flat 100k damage. If you can survive that attack, it will take you to get your skills.

Stay above 100k hp at all times and you're good.

• edited January 17

There will be a message that says something like " khemedia prepared to unleash a massive attack" I forget the exact wording but he'll immediately fly into the sky and do a nuke aoe. When it says that get above 100k hp.