[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

LNY Red Envelopes

did anyone receive the gift? I did not :c

Comments

• Same thing here. Maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow

• You must subscribe to the newsletter in your profile, but if you haven’t done this before, it’s too late.

• meh, they should have included that in the instructions..
  • SarumoninSarumonin ✭✭✭

@Lingyi said:
    meh, they should have included that in the instructions..

I can confirm users without having subscribed to the Promotional checkbox in their account are receiving their envelopes. They're still being sent out, so be patient.

• @Sarumonin ooh okay, thanks Saru!
  • 12:21 am jan27 still havn't recieved mines. Y does en.masse disregard us console players so much? Its so bad its starting to just get hilarious. Like "happy BE-LATED new years u loyal players that been playing more than a year!" Btween 100-5000EMP? Here goes 100 to all thx for being loyal tera players xD
  • SarumoninSarumonin ✭✭✭
    > @TFXEAWHLG6 said:
    > 12:21 am jan27 still havn't recieved mines. Y does en.masse disregard us console players so much? Its so bad its starting to just get hilarious. Like "happy BE-LATED new years u loyal players that been playing more than a year!" Btween 100-5000EMP? Here goes 100 to all thx for being loyal tera players xD

I mean, it's probable that there are thousands among thousands of emails being sent out. It's still being sent out in waves. If you don't get anything by tomorrow afternoon, just send in a support ticket.
  • I had this box checked and also everything was linked prior to notice of envelopes. I submitted a tickets and they told me to notify them if I didnt get the second wave that is going out on the 3rd. Fingers crossed it works this time because there is no other boxes to check.
  • I received my code today, thanks EnMasse. I hope you guys get yours too, otherwise contact support.
  • Yea no code for me...