[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Jewelry upgrade disgust

2»

Comments

• @Fainall said:
    I guess I look at it like this...if I see a cute pair of boots in a store and they are $150 and I save up and buy them...then 3 weeks later they clearance them for half price would I go back and demand half my money back? No of course not. And in the end even though it sucks I had to spend twice as much...I still have the boots and I found the price acceptable that they were before. If I hadn't I wouldn't have bought them. Same with the jewelry on the game. It's not like you HAVE to upgrade it but you found it acceptable to do it as it stood that day that you did it.

Amen. I upgraded to Radiant a week before this update and I ain't complaining 'cause it's much more obtainable for my alts now, too. 11 pow on each ring is a huge gap for how difficult it was to obtain previously. Why can't people be happy for others?

• FluffnificentFluffnificent ✭✭
    edited April 22
    The set gives a total of 51 power and 28k up or 33 power 42 crit and 28k up if you're a crit dependent class like me. I am very grateful for the update. My neck cost right at a million and I got lucky on my 4th attempt at 400k xp, base chance was 11%. Now I have both rings and soon an earring. Oh well, I paid 100k + for each piece of yellow gear too, so what? Great patch for gearing up.

I ground my weapon like everyone else, now you buy one for 20k. All good imho
  • @Fluffnificent said:
    The set gives a total of 51 power and 28k up or 33 power 42 crit and 28k up if you're a crit dependent class like me. I am very grateful for the update. My neck cost right at a million and I got lucky on my 4th attempt at 400k xp, base chance was 11%. Now I have both rings and soon an earring. Oh well, I paid 100k + for each piece of yellow gear too, so what? Great patch for gearing up.

I ground my weapon like everyone else, now you buy one for 20k. All good imho

^ lots of alts in radiant = no complaints from me when it takes near zero effort

i'm llaaazzzyyyyy lol