[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anniversary Event Discussion

Comments

• STALKERrulesSTALKERrules ✭✭✭

Waiting for an enchanting event, strongbox event, BAM event, something........ at this point my hopes are dry....not even a "We have events plan for this year, but we are going to announce them "x" day" NOTHING. And if u think turning on Weekly events like, highlight dungeon, battlegrounds, incresead ep, items is your "anniversary event", even tho this events are run every week since 1-2 years till now, that will let me know the love u have for this game and your playerbase.....

I don t remember the last time we have 1 event that wasnt share by the entire tera worldwide. Korea, Eu, had events everytime, events made by them. We are getting what we can, and nothing original made for us exclusive....

• I mean i know there is a pandemic so i understand a bit but hey at least sent out a tweet saying its being pushed back a bit or any info what so ever.

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

mEME do something [filtered].... y'all make the useless word little...compared with yall...

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭
    edited May 5

There's some sorta token dunno where the guy on global got it but it states event May 5-June 2

• was a Parcel. i got it just now its for a pet chupathingy and it has the hidden weapon skin and mask. and some consumables?

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

It's unbankable and delivered to the first character you log in with. That's one gone to waste.

• Parade boxes still in store, gaeld still chillin in highwatch and everyone gets lamb tokens. Why is NA Tera Hardmode?

edited May 5

@STALKERrules said:
    Waiting for an enchanting event, strongbox event, BAM event, something........ at this point my hopes are dry....not even a "We have events plan for this year, but we are going to announce them "x" day" NOTHING. And if u think turning on Weekly events like, highlight dungeon, battlegrounds, incresead ep, items is your "anniversary event", even tho this events are run every week since 1-2 years till now, that will let me know the love u have for this game and your playerbase.....

I don t remember the last time we have 1 event that wasnt share by the entire tera worldwide. Korea, Eu, had events everytime, events made by them. We are getting what we can, and nothing original made for us exclusive....

I got it right, its [filtered]. Such a big world.....wasted as usual

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@TJKat said:
    It's unbankable and delivered to the first character you log in with. That's one gone to waste.

Yeah why on earth do they make it unbankable. I logged into a different char than usual and now it's on that char that I don't want to do it with. But I am not sure I want to be bothered doing it at all.

• @Fainall said:
    I am not sure I want to be bothered doing it at all.

Same, this token is hot garbage. I would have dismantled it but at least the lamb is better than nothing at all. Happy Anniversary.

edited May 5

Lets make this clear:

Not really events

From Friday, May 8 at 5 a.m. Pacific until Monday, May 10 at 5 a.m. Pacific, you’ll earn dramatically increased XP from Vanguard requests and by clearing dungeons.

From Friday, May 15 at 5 a.m. Pacific until Monday, May 17 at 5 a.m. Pacific, enjoy dramatically increased item rewards from Vanguard Requests.

Dungeon highlight CSNM, CSHM, RR, GLSHM, AAHM

Battleground weekend CS, SH, Gridion

We have this [filtered] for around 1- 2 years by now. Its a rotation that u only make it different by adding "dramatically"

Event

From Friday, May 22 at 5 a.m. Pacific until Monday, May 24 at 5 a.m. Pacific, you’ll see dramatically increased drop rates on Card Fragments in both dungeons and the open world.

I ll take this one, nice. Not fresh (not original), we still have to spam [filtered] as usual but ill take it. U could made BAMS around the world dropping them but its something

And for the love of god. Who thought that those chupa tokens should not be bankable?

• meanwhile in EU got the craziest event, +15 mythic gear everywhere :/

• zxkilljoyxzzxkilljoyxz ✭✭
    edited May 5

sigh
    For the love of god just turn on triple drop for like 2 days and Turbo For a few hours. Bosses spawning in world ,somthing give us somthing please. This is the first Anniversary celebration that feels so Depressing. WE all need some stupid fun while the world feels like its going to [filtered].