[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Anniversary Event Discussion

Comments

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭

I CRY.....

• nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

feelsbad when anniversary event store is worse than the courageous fragment one we just had

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

Because EU has a devteam that can implement unique content for their version, and they listen to what players want and tailor events around those things. By contrast, NA recently fired their community manager. Complaining here is like pissing into the wind. If you want gameforge events, download the gameforge client and play on EU. It's an infinitely better use of your time.

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭

Welll with new update and courageous event they use all his creativity xD

• how good to know that EME knows what the players want .... we want PEARLS as a reward at the events .... you can trust !!

• this only tells me, tera wont be in na region next year

• LangriltLangrilt ✭✭
    Leave mEME alone ppl , the event si marvelous , ya know , all the news gonna love run MC 200 times just yo get the pet ... Right ? Riiiiiiiiiiight ?
  • nnhorizonnnhorizon ✭✭

@Langrilt said:
    Leave mEME alone ppl , the event si marvelous , ya know , all the news gonna love run MC 200 times just yo get the pet ... Right ? Riiiiiiiiiiight ?

Imagine running csn 25x for a 50% chance on your +9 or lower weapon

• MrWolfyMrWolfy ✭✭
    • wags his tail *

I'm going to have to agree, This really doesn't feel like an anniversary at all. The best items in the shop are on a "timer" then they go away, and half the shop is just consumables.. last years awesome outfit, and footsteps were really unique and cool, this just feels like another standard event, and I'll be honest, it is pretty standard.

• DiscardLogicDiscardLogic ✭✭
    edited May 5

About the only way to hope mEME sees the unhappiness over this "Anniversary Event" would probably be hitting their Twitter. Although, they probably pay as much attention to that as they do the forums sooo...Eh. Still good to show displeasure where is possible.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

I couldn't stop watching the successful enchanting scroll by on that vid! :s

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

I hope they add some other ways to get these tokens. Making them 100% dungeon-centric when they've just taken away most of the dungeons is pretty annoying.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Who at mEME thought this was a good price?

• PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭

Unbankable tokens are more of a dumpster fire tho.

• DiscardLogicDiscardLogic ✭✭
    edited May 5

@TJKat said:
    I hope they add some other ways to get these tokens. Making them 100% dungeon-centric when they've just taken away most of the dungeons is pretty annoying.

The worst part is that since we cannot bank them, running alts for the increased Vanguard rewards becomes pointless/annoying as hell as well. Since you'll have all these randoms token stacks spread across multiple characters that you cannot even combine into a single stockpile to spend. Punishing those that want to take advantage of the increased Vanguard Rewards "event".